Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone here good at budgeting/saving money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    that how I was. The reality of my horrible spending and financial irresponsibility hit last year during tax time. I had no money and had to file 70k worth of 1099 and 1099 are non taxed not to mention I have no dependents and I file as single. Got hit hard.

so this year I made substantially more but I put 60% away this time so I aint gotta stress tax time this time around.

My advice is to put the money away in a bank account you dont use, that way you dont be messing or seeing your balance all the time, or you can do what my roomates does and put all his money in a 5gallon water bucket wraped in duck tape.
    Whats your buddy's name and address?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Whats your buddy's name and address?
      lol that gallon is like fort knox, its covered in layers and layers of ducktape and newspaper (dont ask me) with only one tiny slit that you have to hella force the money in, cant even see how much is in there but its heavy/

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRain View Post
        I grew up poor and doing alright now. I'm saving money for a small business.
        what kind of buisness do you want to open, I own my own buisness so if you need some advice or have question hit me up, Ill try and help ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          sounds good but eating previously frozen meat is sub human. No thanks....
          The meat is fresh and not frozen but does not have a lot of shelf life in it so I freeze it.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
            sounds good but eating previously frozen meat is sub human. No thanks....
            [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/33119306.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I save money every week religiously these days. I'm saving up for a deposit for a house and other things. Always like to have some money in the bank behind me, just in case I loose my job or something, I'll have easily enough to live without a job for a while. I respect money though. It's not to be spent on needless stuff. Buy what you need, and treat yourself, but don't go wasting money for no reason.

Comment

I am good at saving money. Every week I put £30 away, I have a change pot too and put away whatever I claw back on my bets at the weekends.

I should be well off, unfortunately everybody around me is **** with saving money and continually borrowing off me like I am a damn bank therefore I never know where I am coming or going regarding money.
                I guess its my own fault for not having the heart to say no.

I don't even mind, all I'd like would be to be paid back at the agreed date.

Comment

Im wonderful with money, but its just because I'm not really interested in material things. I buy new **** when my old **** breaks, not when they come out with something slightly better.

Comment

I think so.

But i can be a big spender too.

Comment

I'm alright with money. Eating and drinking out is where most of my money goes.

Comment

Working...
                      X