No announcement yet.

SICK PERV TEST (LEGIT, not a joke)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SICK PERV TEST (LEGIT, not a joke)

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right. Few people do.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

[Give this some thought before you answer, see answer below]

Answer:

She was hoping the guy would come to her sister's funeral, because although she thought the guy was hot and could see through the bulge in his jeans that he had a really big wang, she was a bisexual necrophiliac who was sexually aroused by incest, and wanted to have a threesome with the guy and her sister's corpse. Also she wanted to collect the money on her sister's life insurance policy, then wear a strap on and use it on your mum. Oh yeah and this woman had really big **** and a phat ass.

How in the hell did I get that right? Does that mean something's wrong with me?

Comment

nothing sick about that

Comment

Heard about this before.

I think most people would say that the the woman was afraid the sister would get to him first so she killed her. That's the normal answer, I think..... I may be wrong it's been awhile since I heard of this.

Comment

Ooohh, that's what they mean when they say womin got more complex thinking than men.....

Comment

Hmmmm, wouldn't she be in prison during her sisters funeral? she fails on her piss poor planning..

Comment

Working...
            X