No announcement yet.

Another petition to move all floyd and pac related threads to its own forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another petition to move all floyd and pac related threads to its own forum

I'm tired of pac and floyd threads cluttering NSB. please move threads that posters make about floyd and pac to a forum dedicated to floyd and pac.

the only pac and floyd threads that should be allowed in NSB are the ones that bigpoppapump puts up.

vote and comment.
    yes, move them to a pac/floyd forum
    90.91%
    no, don't move them to a pac/floyf forum
    9.09%

There's a difference between legit threads/debates and crap like "pacman is roidin and he's scared of floyd" or "gayweather chicken floyd isn't gunna fight mosely, pacman and he shud fight p.will" like the crap struglerer posts...

These Pacquiao fanboys can't even spell "Mosley" (see my imitation above) correctly and the Floyd fanboys don't even know what PED stands for. LOL

We should list the names of these idiots and stop replying to their threads. Who's with me?

Comment

Nah, all we need is the mod team (or a new mod?) to be a bit more hands on and nip the stupid threads and posters in the bud.

We need some ruthless, trigger happy gun slinging, bad-ass mod to come and cleanse this place.
      Last edited by S.G.; 02-17-2010, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
        Nah, all we need is the mod team (or a new mod?) to be a bit more hands on and nip the stupid threads and posters in the bud.

We need some ruthless, trigger happy gun slinging, bad-ass mod to come and cleanse this place.
        So where do I sign up?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          I'm tired of pac and floyd threads cluttering NSB. please move threads that posters make about floyd and pac to a forum dedicated to floyd and pac.

the only pac and floyd threads that should be allowed in NSB are the ones that bigpoppapump puts up.

vote and comment.
          I'm with you here, they are both as bad as each other. This is probably the best way to sort it out.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
            There's a difference between legit threads/debates and crap like "pacman is roidin and he's scared of floyd" or "gayweather chicken floyd isn't gunna fight mosely, pacman and he shud fight p.will" like the crap struglerer posts...

These Pacquiao fanboys can't even spell "Mosley" (see my imitation above) correctly and the Floyd fanboys don't even know what PED stands for. LOL

We should list the names of these idiots and stop replying to their threads. Who's with me?
            PED - performance enhancement drug also known in NSB as BULLET PROOF METH WHICH MAKES 45's BOUNCE OFF YO ASS

Comment

I totally agree
              I dont give a fuk if Pac is beating up a winless bum in sparring on the first day of camp or if Floyd is making it rain ata club in vegas
              make their own room and the let crazy fans take over that room
              leave NSB to normal fans with better topics to discuss

Comment

Working...
              X