Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this the biggest hype job in history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by al22tec View Post
    and why use Malignaggi as a fall back option? Because it also adds up to the hype. Malignaggi has been using the same steroid tactic as Mayweather. And it is working. Malignaggi wouldnt be given a rat's ass chance of being the next option if he didnt use the same tactic. It adds to the confusion, which equals hype.

Arum has been using hype, all the drama trimmings in past Pacquiao fights. The Cotto fight, for example, that Pacquaio's camp had to be distracted so many times. Its part of the ballgame.
    u just opened my eyes...nd u got the closest idea of whats going on.. great post

Comment

Somewhere, Paulie Malignaggi is hiding under his bedsheets; crying..... and sniffing his own farts.

Comment

Originally posted by stickandmove12 View Post
        There is just something not right with this Pac-Floyd negotiations, steroids, suing thing. It just seems too soap opera to me. I think it's all Hype for the fight. If this is the case this has to be one of the biggest hype jobs of all time. Arum and GBP are geniuses if this is the case.

I've thought of this too. The thing is there is no reason to build hype for this fight, It's already sold. so if they are doing that then it's out of pure greed from both sides. If thats the case then **** Pac and Floyd for stringing us along like this while laughing they're asses off. I say Boycott the fight. They probably already have a winner picked out.

Comment

Originally posted by stickandmove12 View Post
          There is just something not right with this Pac-Floyd negotiations, steroids, suing thing. It just seems too soap opera to me. I think it's all Hype for the fight. If this is the case this has to be one of the biggest hype jobs of all time. Arum and GBP are geniuses if this is the case.
          I agree 100%
          The fight will happen, just wait and see.

Comment

Working...
          X