Mayweather Drug Testing & Weed Smoking on All Access

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better weed than crack!

Comment

Kevin Durant was in the studio recording a rap verse with Tsu Surf.....Surf was smoking weed while KD was sitting right next to him....big clouds of the loud!!...KD never came up hot.....many more examples can be used but that one should be enough for uninformed weed critics

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
        I lost a lot of respect for Floyd when seeing that! I don't think he actually smoked any but for him to let people smoke it around him in his house on the build up show to his fight is disgusting, his kids will most likely watch it for **** sake.
        You lost respect after THAT?

Yeah because inhaling second hand weed smoke is the worst thing Floyd Mayweather Jr has ever done in his personal life....

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan1986 View Post
          That part where Floyd and his hoes were smoking weed, he tried reading the name on the rolling paper packet and couldnt read it, just stood there dumbstruck before ending up saying "Marcus just go get some of these" Lmao.
          Ok ....that was actually funny...lol

Comment

Also, remember floyd is a hardcore xylocaine user which is a banned substance ..margareth goodman even wanted a more strict test for it coz lots of boxers use it...floyd is the poster boy for xylocaine...

Comment

Originally posted by jtommy View Post
              "sorry about your friend, now can I pleeez have my money?"

Yeah that was slightly cringeworthy. If you're going to be a gold digger, don't make it THAT obvious. lol

Comment

I have passed one hair test and two piss tests and I have been around weed smoke often. It would basically take being in a closet or car and 5 blunts worth of weed being smoked at the same time in order to possibly fail. Contrary to what people say, contact high is pretty much a myth. I have done the research before I was tested, and obviously it was true.

Comment

Working...
                X