No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner's Tweets Should Have Sent Fair Warning To All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner's Tweets Should Have Sent Fair Warning To All

Anyone who follows Adrien Broner on Twitter probably wasn’t all that surprised the former WBO super featherweight champion didn’t make weight Friday and again this morning.

The ever-brash Broner (23-0, 19 KOs) tweeted numerous pictures during training camp that indicated the Cincinnati native didn’t exactly eat properly while training for his fight tonight against Vicente Escobedo.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lol, his tweets and treats made the front page

Comment

Broner's team : "Yo you hear Floyd eats fast food and junk in camp? Saw it on 24/7"
      Broner: ".....Give me your twinkies dad!"

Comment

I was just starting to like this guy. Showboating and trash talk is part of the game, but not being professional about your craft by eating all that fatty stuff during training camp is ****d up.

Comment

Broner's tweets made news...

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            Broner's team : "Yo you hear Floyd eats fast food and junk in camp? Saw it on 24/7"
            Broner: ".....Give me your twinkies dad!"
            Lol, as if his dad still had twinkies left.... his dad looks like one

Comment

Despicable! His "2 Days" show on HBO started my dislike for this guy but this just sealed the deal for me. I respect his boxing game but his discipline and demeanor are garbage. The self-proclaimed Mr.HBO won't keep that title for long. Like the fans, I'm sure the big wigs at HBO are pissed!

Comment

lol, he embarassed himself really bad through this whole process. smh. hard to defend this crap so i wont. he'd better get out ther and fight some really quality guy at 135 or to me, hes another hype job that couldnt cut it, a la guzman and rios.

Comment

So is the fight still on? or wha? Im going for the Upset. Why doesn't he just fight at 140 see if his WALK is as Big as his "Blah-Blah" BS

Comment

crofl what a d1ck lmao smh

Comment

Working...
                    X