No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Muscular, Aims to Knock Pacquiao Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
    Short fuse in action. You'll get places.
    Go call the cops.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Go call the cops.
      That's the key, then you sit back and watch as they clean up the filth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mule Deer View Post
        A 36 year old is bigger and stronger then he has ever been. As cut as ever.

No he's not on anything. Now listen, I like Marquez. I want him to win. But be real here. The dude is on the ****.
        Anyone can get bigger if that's what they set their mind to. He's had 12 months to put on 5lbs or so of lean muscle, based on last year's weigh-in. That's pretty doable, even for a guy in his late thirties.

The juice would help of course, but it isn't strictly necessary.

Comment

I don't care about the KO, just give the guy the decision if he seems like he won like the last 2 fights. Stop robbing the guy. Damn, Marquez is working really hard, I think if he wins but gets robbed by the judges, this will be his most heartbreaking robbery of all because of the work he's putting in the gym. Mexican fans should put the MGM Grand to flames if he gets robbed again.
          Seriously, after 3 times and so many cries of robbery, so many begs for fair judging, they rob him again; something has to be done.

My English professor brought up a great point about the history of the U.S., and that is that the U.S. would be nowhere without angry people taking action. Everything we have now, it all started with angry people taking action. Boxing fans need to stop being soft and finally DO something, instead of just SAYING something. Start a riot in there, get angry, show them you are tired of bad judging.

I will stay home during this though, but my heart will be there with the Mexicans if they decide to do something if Marquez wins but gets robbed.
          stfu. innocent lives should not be lost because Marquez didn't get a "W" next to the 7 million he's going to make. let's make this make sense now. why so set on Mexicans doing something for you? do it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Best shape I've ever seen Marquez in. By far.

He looks immense.

** he looks enhanced.

this does not look good. juan manuel marquez showing up looking like adonis? a 38 year old former featherweight making a huge jump in physical stature after hooking up with a known steroid dealer?

i'm starting to feel like i'd be shocked to find out to a degree of certainty that marquez is clean.

Comment

Please do not leave the board when Marquez knocks out Pacfraud! It will be a blessing in disguise.

Comment

Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
                That's the key, then you sit back and watch as they clean up the filth.
                I'm interested. Continue.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  Mayweather fought a smaller faster, prime JMM. Pac is fighting a fatter, bulkier, slower, older, washed up JMM.
                  Top 3 boxingscene most idiotic comment ever. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    he looks kinda big but definitely not roided out like alot of people here claim he does

how about these pics?

he still has those chicken legs but man when you look at his body from the side dude is swole

Comment

wtf is that on his shoulder?

Comment

Working...
                      X