Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would be your ultimate pick at 147 to beat Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentlemen, lets try and keep this civil or bring it to another section. Apples is right, this isn't the place for the petty squabbling. Banter and disagreement is fine, but lets not take it to far. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      Ya know what, who's your favorite current fighter? Im sure I can pick him apart to.
      Don't have one. I'm a fan of the SPORT not this or that fighter. And by the way, there isn't a fighter who ever lived that I can't pick apart better than you can on your best day.

Poet

Comment

• ??? I thought this was a Floyd thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          ??? I thought this was a Floyd thread?
          Read back.....wmute, New England, and I were having a bit of banter and a laugh.

Poet

Comment

• Tbh, this just goes to show how good of a fighter Mayweather is. I am not denying any of those fighters could beat him.
            But to have to go back in the past, and look for fantasy fights in which he's 'supposed' to lose, speaks testaments of his ability.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dubbed90 View Post
              Tbh, this just goes to show how good of a fighter Mayweather is. I am not denying any of those fighters could beat him.
              But to have to go back in the past, and look for fantasy fights in which he's 'supposed' to lose, speaks testaments of his ability.
              Anyone who denies Floyd's ability is just stupid.

Comment

• first and only thread ive seen where floyd doesn't win every single fantasy fight.

oh wait, its not nsb

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  first and only thread ive seen where floyd doesn't win every single fantasy fight.

oh wait, its not nsb
                  He loses plenty.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    He loses plenty.
                    Leonard beats him the worst in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                      Leonard beats him the worst in my opinion.
                      I meant in polls, he loses plenty. Even in NSB.

As for Leonard, yeah, he beats him up pretty bad. I think Floyd would make to a decision though.

Comment

Working...
                      X