No announcement yet.

Need to learn how to book seats in boxing events in vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to learn how to book seats in boxing events in vegas

Anybody now how to book seats in Vegas for live boxing? I ask this because I need book two seats together for a boxing match but the order of the seats confuses me. Is 202u going up seats or is u217 going down towards the ring? If anybody can help me out with personal experience that would be great and much appreciated.

What is the venue?

MGM Grand, Mandalay, The Orleans, Cox Pavilion, etc?

Let me know
    Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 01-04-2011, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
      Anybody now how to book seats in Vegas for live boxing? I ask this because I need book two seats together for a boxing match but the order of the seats confuses me. Is 202u going up seats or is u217 going down towards the ring? If anybody can help me out with personal experience that would be great and much appreciated.
      What fight are you trying to go to? I will help you just tell me where I can find the seating chart?

Comment

MGM Grand got some good vacation money. Haven't decided yet but May works out real well for me so Pac-Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Pessimistic View Post
          MGM Grand got some good vacation money. Haven't decided yet but May works out real well for me so Pac-Mosley.
          Get a ringside seat its only 20 k you can afford that lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
            Get a ringside seat its only 20 k you can afford that lol
            Are you looking on StubHub?

Comment

My webpage isn't showing the posts. But i'll just say MGM Grand.

Comment

Bob Arum is a good businessman. Pac-Mosley is final: NO! Not going Arum: I'll get stripperrrrss! Fans:Oh okay.

Comment

Thanks. Maybe I'll go and maybe I won't now that you say it.

Comment

U217 and U202 would basically be the same.....the seats would be in upper rows of the top section of the arena.

all seats in the 200's and 100's are above the aisle you see in this picture. if you walk into the arena and you have a seat in the 200's or 100's, you have to go away from the ring. if you have seats in 100, u would only go up maybe a max of 12 rows. L200's are the rows above the 100 section and U200 are the upper rows of the arena. The difference between U200 and L200 is sometimes $100 and would just be a matter of rows away from each other. the seats to the right of the aisle is the U section, from here...you'd be getting closer to the ring.

If you are looking for the cheapest available ticket ill just share this: The RETAIL price for the U200 seats are usually like $150-200, but it's hard to get those seats nowadays for a Pac fight, those sections sell out in minutes on Ticketmaster, which is the only place to get FACE VALUE tickets and not jacked up broker prices you already see on the net right now. The only other way is to show up in person at the MGM the day they go on sale.

the tickets are not on sale to the public yet, but those brokers already know they will have the seats because they will allotted them by the promoters or they will flood the ticketmaster lines and buy up all the tickets, the cheapest seats first.....not to mention all the pacquiao fans, its tough.

im gonna be in vegas too for the fight either way and im gonna try to get a ticket too....seems like ppl r upset right now at the fight, hopefully we can get a ticket in the meantime lol. how much did you see them for?
                    Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 01-04-2011, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X