Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facts about healthcare: More than 50% of bankruptcies in US tied to healthcare costs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
    Its not a political label its a description of someones political priorities.

And instead of telling me what you're not. Why don't you tell me what you are?

So far you stand for nothing.
    You sound like a right wing brainwashed fuck, to be honest.

What the fuck is this I don't stand for anything? You're full of ****, to be frank.

And no I'm not running. You rightwing fucks are destroying this country. Go right ahead and respond all you like, but you plainly have an agenda here. I can see through your charade, believe me.

Comment

Originally posted by Organik View Post
      You sound like a right wing brainwashed fuck, to be honest.

What the fuck is this I don't stand for anything? You're full of ****, to be frank.

And no I'm not running. You rightwing fucks are destroying this country. Go right ahead and respond all you like, but you plainly have an agenda here. I can see through your charade, believe me.
      I asked you a simple question and you couldn't answer it.

Maybe your a post modernist who believes in nothing.

This was a huge waste of time.

Thanks for nothing.

Though going by the bold its clear that you are a neo-liberal reactionary douchebag, with a vulgar mouth.

Comment

I asked you a simple question and you couldn't answer it.

Maybe your a post modernist who believes in nothing.

This was a huge waste of time.

Thanks for nothing.

Though going by the bold its clear that you are a neo-liberal reactionary douchebag, with a vulgar mouth.
        Bro, you keep trying to label me in one way or another.

Did it occur to you that perhaps I think for myself?

I'll answer the question, of course it didn't.

Comment

How could one who is incapable of thinking for himself be capable of interpreting another man's ability to do so?

*rhetorical question*

Comment

Originally posted by tyson View Post

The US still lives in a wild west mentality. Maybe someday someone will realise how important it is to be healthy
            Tyson, I just noticed you joined a month after me. I'll be goddamned

Comment

Its not a political label its a description of someones political priorities.

And instead of telling me what you're not. Why don't you tell me what you are?

So far you stand for nothing.
              So far, you are not worthy of speaking to in a serious manner.

You resort here to a Bushism, for fuck's sake.

Comment

lmao at 5:23.

Comment

Tyson, I just noticed you joined a month after me. I'll be goddamned
                  Back in the good ol' days where men were men and kids were shot

I'm glad I didn't put you on ignore. I'd've been missing out on a lot, man.
                  Nice to hear that, thank you.
                  I'm up and down and all around at times, so some jokes and certain attitudes are never really meant to be harmful.

The joke that pissed you off was in bad taste and I would be happy to repeat my apology.

When it comes to the thread subject, people need to look at the facts and decide whether or not it is acceptable that basic healthcare is so expensive that over 50% of all the bankruptcies is directly related to the healthcare costs.

Without the numbers it's hard to say, but I'd imagine that the cost of the current system, due to its ramifications on the business world and the cost of millions of americans out of work because of it, is far higher than a universal healthcare system.

What are the taxes like over there?

Comment

Working...
                  X