No announcement yet.

PBC Fight: Dominic Breazeale vs Amir Mansour Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    I'm definitely betting Mansour by KO. It's worth a stab at decent odds. Breazeale is there to be hit.
    Didn't Breazeale get put on his ass a couple fights ago by some no-hoper? He was at least hurt or something in that fight if he didn't get knocked down.

Breazeale has a chance to prove me wrong here, because he looks horrible every time I watch him.

Comment

i'd like to see Mansour win by ko

Comment

Mansour is tough as nails. Washington was putting serious leather on him early and he seemed unfazed. Breazale is a world championship level fighter, as long as that champion is Charles Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Didn't Breazeale get put on his ass a couple fights ago by some no-hoper? He was at least hurt or something in that fight if he didn't get knocked down.

Breazeale has a chance to prove me wrong here, because he looks horrible every time I watch him.
          He was caught flush several times and was momentarily hurt against yasmany consuegra (journeyman, who is now on a 3 fight losing streak).

He was caught flush very often by fred kassi (unfortunately no power), was outboxed for most of the rounds and didnt show any signs of adjustment during the fight.

Comment

I am not impressed with Brezeale at ALL. Luckily for him Mansour is hit or miss so he may escape with a W tonight. It's only a matter of time though.

Comment

Mansour is going to walk into some **** - I see my boy Brizzy taking this.

Comment

If dominic lets mansour just walk in on him he will get broken to the body and then mansour will land the knockout shots to the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Thanks bruh

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                    I'm definitely betting Mansour by KO. It's worth a stab at decent odds. Breazeale is there to be hit.
                    Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

I just threw the bank at Amir by stoppage at +230.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      I just threw the bank at Amir by stoppage at +230.
                      Seems like a few of us are gonna earn if he gets the job done. We need to get a bandwaggon going, the bigger heavyweights have been winning recently, be good to see a shorter more aggressive heavy get a KO. If he wins this he might even get a shot at Martin.

Comment

Working...
                      X