No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Breazeale vs. Mansour Added To Jan. 23 PBC on Fox Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich2123 View Post
    This is true. I think the Fox Sports cards are very good for low budget, prospect shows.

The question is, do they match them tough because they want them to prove something, or do they match them tough because PBC matchmakers don't know what they're doing?

Might be a bit of both lol. I actually remember reading an article about the early relationship between TR and Floyd. I believe it was Todd Duboef who said if a prospect gets beat before he can make you some money it's the fault of the promoter.

Comment

I dont know why Breazeale is the favourite in this fight.
      Breazeale showed very bad, leaky defense in his last 2 fights.
      Kassi couldnt miss him, if he had more power, he would have stopped breazeale.
      Against the journeyman Consuegra he got clipped cleanly several times cleanly in the first round, but Consuegra had no heart and basically gave up, after he tasted the first punch.

Mansour is by no means an elite fighter, but he has underrated defense, can put his punches together and whats important, he can punch and hurt breazeale.

Also, the danger of getting robbed is not that big.
      Breazeale gets hit way too cleanly, mansour has the workrate and punching power to look impressive enough, so that he cant get robbed.
      Last edited by asgarth; 01-10-2016, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Might be a bit of both lol. I actually remember reading an article about the early relationship between TR and Floyd. I believe it was Todd Duboef who said if a prospect gets beat before he can make you some money it's the fault of the promoter.
        It might be that Breazale hasn't really caused that much buzz yet with the fans so they are trying anything they can to get him noticed.

I think they figure Breazale fights better when he goes to war. Kassi was a bit slick and befuddled Dominic.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          It might be that Breazale hasn't really caused that much buzz yet with the fans so they are trying anything they can to get him noticed.

I think they figure Breazale fights better when he goes to war. Kassi was a bit slick and befuddled Dominic.
          Man I didn't see anything at all from breazele in the kassi fight. I felt like kassi made him look silly

Comment

Amir mansour blasts the mitts

Comment

not a bad fight.

HW is really heating up. i believe that. HW boxing used to be the biggest sport inthe world, and certainly in america. really. it was up there with baseball, soccer, horse racing.

Comment

Working...
              X