Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Rigo outboxes him but will get caught and stopped
    Yep. He's too sloppy with defence.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      So that explains why you're a bit of a **** then
      Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I very much enjoyed watching you get your arses handed to you by our reserves tonight.

Loooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
        Rigo's chin isn't that bad and as the Donaire fight proved, there is more to boxing than power and chins.
        Yes there is obviously more than power and chins in boxing.

That being said, Hamed was a better boxer and bigger puncher than Donaire, so I don't know what that fight shows about this potential matchup.

Comment

Easy fight for Rigo, but Hard to see anyone whipping Hamed better than Barrera that **** was Poetry. Even if Rigo got sleepy and got sloppy like he does he's been hit by bigger guys and recovers pretty easily.

Comment

Hard to see anyone whipping Hamed better than Barrera that **** was Poetry. Even if Rigo got sleepy and got sloppy like he does he's been hit by bigger guys and recovers pretty easily.[/QUOTE]
            [QUOTE=boxingfan4life;16075583]They should just give up on Marquez. The man is not gonna fight Pac again. I don't even understand why Marquez is still fighting? He got the win he wanted so I don't understand why he is just can't retire and just enjoy
            Agreed! HAM- med would have been easily beaten and humiliated by Rigo!
            Barrera did a fantastic job! Retired that fraud! The prince might have guessed that others would use boxing skills and also humiliate him!
            I guess, speculation really, that he knew his house of cards was blown down by a great boxer!

I throughly enjoyed the sound thrashing he received from his betters! Comical to say the least! That farce had to face reality, on arguably the biggest stage in Boxing!!!

Hahahaha!
            The comedic value in the masterful beating Lord Barrera delivered to the "prince", will withstand the test of time! Hopefully, and only time will tell, the shame he must feel will be diminish by the months and years that pass! I forgive him for his ignorance! I hope he forgives me for laughing at him!

Allah must not have wanted the non Arabic speaking prince to win! The prince indicated this in his post fight press conference! I miss him! At least the prince was somewhat gracious in defeat!

But I will miss

His flips over the ropes into the ring were amazing!

I miss the prince!

question????
            PAC vs Prince??? 122 max? Who wins?
            Last edited by Zaroku; 09-24-2015, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X