No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather Jr. Checks on TMT Fighters in Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Am I the only one who is of the opinion that Floyd can get a much more beautiful woman than Shantelle Jackson?
    Believe it or not it is probably hard for him. Most women follow the money but Floyd is so insecure, he's the kind of guy who would struggle to approach a woman and talk. Anyone who acts in that child like manner, throwing fake cash around, standing in nightclubs shouting ''we da best baby, we takin ova'' - this is to cover up their insecurities, these people have no self esteem.

Comment

What in God's name is that guy wearing? What a ******.

Comment

metrosexual is soooooo 2007.

Why are we discussing his clothes again?

Comment

Man, aint Floyd too old to wear **** like that? He looks absolutely hiddeous in that.

A pretty as Floyd is, he is not doing himself any favours by wearing hiddeous clothes like that. Am I the only one who is of the opinion that Floyd can get a much more beautiful woman than Shantelle Jackson?
          Yes, yes you are..Floyd's probs like a 7.5 outta 10 and Shantelle is like close to a 9 so I think he's pretty happy with what he's got tbh.

Comment

Rhythm Nation

Where's Angle Garcia when you need him to say "take off that Janet Jackson hat" and her jacket too for that matter..

Comment

Man, aint Floyd too old to wear **** like that? He looks absolutely hiddeous in that.

A pretty as Floyd is, he is not doing himself any favours by wearing hiddeous clothes like that. Am I the only one who is of the opinion that Floyd can get a much more beautiful woman than Shantelle Jackson?
              I reckon you are jealous that she is getting a piece of floyds penis

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                Believe it or not it is probably hard for him. Most women follow the money but Floyd is so insecure, he's the kind of guy who would struggle to approach a woman and talk. Anyone who acts in that child like manner, throwing fake cash around, standing in nightclubs shouting ''we da best baby, we takin ova'' - this is to cover up their insecurities, these people have no self esteem.
                How in the hell would you know if Floyd is scared to spit game to a chick? Sometimes guys on this site act way too familiar. Lol

Comment

That some seriously gay-ass-shit Floyd is wearing. And what's wit the village people moustache??

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                    How in the hell would you know if Floyd is scared to spit game to a chick? Sometimes guys on this site act way too familiar. Lol
                    Because the woman he is with says all he did to was walk up to her with his phone number on a piece of paper and walk off.

Comment

Sorry Floyd, but that picture with Ishe he looks like he could be in the village people. May 4th will he enter the arena to YMCA?

Comment

Working...
                      X