No announcement yet.

Floyd to get out in 20 days?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd to get out in 20 days?

How many days would that be? less than the 87 right?

long enough for him to never hit a woman again

Comment

20 days to long...

Comment

Originally posted by combatron View Post
        not soon enough, when you look at similar crimes in las vegas he should never had done a day in jail. But because he is mayweather they have to treat him different. Celebratites are people as well. remind me of the paris hilton **** they played with that girls emotion like crazy. If other people who create similar crimes and are allowed to be freeed and only do community service and some classes so should maywather, otherwise we admitting he is different and should have special circumstances. Now is the bad, but when he benefits from it people will say just cause he a celeb he gets to do this. cant have it both ways.

Comment

I dont even remember the math but it was like a 6 mo sentence w 3 mos to serve...plus good time it would be like 2 months...He should be out in like 2 weeks unless he caused problems while locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by combatron View Post
            This is the main purpose and hopefully a real deterrent for him and others in not hitting women again. Let this be a lesson for him and others.

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
              This is the main purpose and hopefully a real deterrent for him and others in not hitting women again. Let this be a lesson for him and others.
              so you support injustice?

People should be treated different depending on who they are?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                so you support injustice?

People should be treated different depending on who they are?
                Where in my statement did I say I support "injustice" and people should be treated differently? I am merely responding to Floyd being jailed and the causality of it in hitting women.

You are reading too much into things.

Comment

He's still gonna need to do community service and take part in anger management and women's appreciate classes to fully develop the ability to understand that it's not normal to hit women, especially in front of their children.

Comment

Has he died from dehydration yet? Since he can't drink tap water, or was that just BS?

Comment

Working...
                    X