No announcement yet.

A great breakdown of manny pacquiao opponents wegiht issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    LOL you aint got nothing kid but a pair of blinkers , you cant argue one single fact about Mannys CWs , so really WTF are you on about .
    from a guy........who think floyd didnt duck anyone....................the irony..........whatever mr. ellerebe wanna be.................

Comment

Originally posted by evil-lad View Post
      from a guy........who think floyd didnt duck anyone....................the irony..........whatever mr. ellerebe wanna be.................
      BAM! Just the proof I needed. Cya later STRUGG!

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
        I GUESS THAT DE LA HOYA IS ALSO A FLOYD DICKRIDER TO THE 9TH DEGREE , *******S ARE CRAZY.
        uhmm maybe its because oscar got his ass kicked by the midget? funny, oscar himself was suggesting pac is on steroids cause his recent performances now pac wins because he drains fighters?

****ing crossdressing ****s (the both of you)

Comment

and LOL at this being a Karceno article

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
            Even when the facts are there to prove you wrong you just cant get Poochiao's dick out of your mouth , it's hilarious , *******s really love Poochiao to death , you will never take that dick out of your mouth .
            Now what do they have to say because tonight Pacquiao did look like an amateur, so i guess that Karceno guy knows his stuff after all lads

Comment

What the hell are you talking about? I work with Steve and we disagree quite a bit.

I'm not trying to be an actor. I worked as a stage actor for 16 years. Directed, produced and acted throughout that time professionally. Like with my writing for a living about boxing, I'm not trying. I'm doing.

You are grossly misinformed about me, Patrick.

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                Floyd could take a dump in Karceno's mouth and he'd call it chocolate. The man calls Pacquiao an amateur. That tells you everything you need to know right there.
                That's bible right there.

Comment

Working...
                X