Collapse
No announcement yet.

Birthday 2011 already was detained by the police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** these guys mark, glad u lived it up on your b day, cause in the end no matter who you are you will die and leave with nothing. Enjoy life to the fullest bro

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Manned up enough said thanks piggy have a good day.
      You realise that if I did anything other than ridiculing your lack of party credentials I'd have to give up my British citizenship. It's the rules.

Comment

Mark, get some random slags number when you're out
        Keep it safe
        Text her the Roy Jones line
        Let us know what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          You realise that if I did anything other than ridiculing your lack of party credentials I'd have to give up my British citizenship. It's the rules.
          I am not lieing man i went out and had fun,and i shared my experience with my boxingscene brothers,boxing is not big with people my age but i find cool peoples on here.sorry for my attack on you piggy but i thought you were jabbing at me so i punched back.two forum legends like ourselves dont need to beef we are settled hall of famers.

Comment

my man......lol...fun aint it

Comment

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
              Mark, get some random slags number when you're out
              Keep it safe
              Text her the Roy Jones line
              Let us know what happens.
              Is getting jacked off at the chinese massage parlor cheating,been dwelling over that one.

Comment

Originally posted by BabySquirrel908 View Post
                **** these guys mark, glad u lived it up on your b day, cause in the end no matter who you are you will die and leave with nothing. Enjoy life to the fullest bro
                Thanks emz..............

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  my man......lol...fun aint it
                  You can take the dude out of the hood but you cant take the hood out of the dude.I had a blast me and the boys got down tonight,drank a sht load of boos and rolled around causing trouble,ever come to vegas larry ill hook you up bro

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    I am not lieing man i went out and had fun,and i shared my experience with my boxingscene brothers,boxing is not big with people my age but i find cool peoples on here.sorry for my attack on you piggy but i thought you were jabbing at me so i punched back.two forum legends like ourselves dont need to beef we are settled hall of famers.
                    It's like when your missus gets a haircut you say "Oh I like your hair!" but when your buddy gets a haircut you say "Hahaha you got a haircut! What did your mom do that using a salad bowl? What's with the fruity tuft at the front, are you DJEmz now or something!?"

It's just the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      It's like when your missus gets a haircut you say "Oh I like your hair!" but when your buddy gets a haircut you say "Hahaha you got a haircut! What did your mom do that using a salad bowl? What's with the fruity tuft at the front, are you DJEmz now or something!?"

It's just the rules.

Its good man i had drinks,i still like ya piggy no big deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X