No announcement yet.

University of Kentucky, fools...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    Another 500mill UK doesn't win it all? That would bring our total to a billion. U down?
    Nah, I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      Really? Everybody I know had them coming this far at least especially after they trashed Florida in the championship game and then get robbed out of their bracket spot. I figured UK would come out mad as hell guns a blazin'!!!

I think they'll take out UNC too. UK is a damn good team this year. I think Arizona vs UK is going to decide the winner of the whole thing. That's going to be a damn good game. I think either one could take out Kansas or Florida in the title game.
      I didn't see many people giving them a chance against OSU, honestly. I don't think people took into consideration just how well they matched up with OSU at every position.

Hell, I saw a lot of people betting the Princeton moneyline, and calling for them to upset UK in the first game. Same deal against West Virginia. Now that they took out OSU, everyone is claiming they knew it all along (obviously not saying that about you, but about a lot of people I've seen throughout the tournament).

Comment

Working...
      X