Bradley: "Crawford would have beat Pacquiao had they fought"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley: "Crawford would have beat Pacquiao had they fought"

do you agree?

Yea i think so ...crowford fought good names i like that tim kapt it real by saying top rank dont got the stable to put the top guys in front of crawford

Comment

When Crawford gets tagged, he wants to fire right back.

That really favors Manny. I don't agree with Bradley.

Comment

Nah, Crawford is also one of my favorite boxers but I don't think he'd be able to win against Pac. The speed, angles and combinations would wear on him. He has more of a stationary style and that is a good foundation for not faring well against Pac. He also hasn't faced the kind of opposition that is going to get you ready for that level of fight.

Honestly, it sounded like Bradley was putting some type of promoter coat on there for a second, playing the TR PR man.

Comment

Bradley and Crawford are very close so I don't take anything they say about each other seriously

Comment

I'm skeptical.

The way Crawford was getting lit up by Gamboa in the early rounds of their fight would have me worried.

Pac is faster and hits harder than Gamboa. However, he has slowed down so maybe this is the right time to fight him.

Comment

How sweet. The two close friends both claim their buddy is too good for poor defenseless Pacquiao. First Crawford claims Bradley won the first Pacquiao -Bradley fight. What a liar. Pacquiao won that fight by a mile and Crawford knows it. Crawford also said Bradley would have won the 2nd Pacquiao fight except for injuries and his pal Bradley will knock Pacquiao out in the third fight. Wow. Bradley hadn't scored even a knockdown in many years. Then Bradley stops a Rios who was in pathetic shape and Bradley suddenly becomes a knockout artist who will KO tough Pacquiao. Now Bradley returns the favor and says Crawford would have defeated Pacquiao if they had fought. This Pacquiao fan thinks Pacquiao will score his THIRD easy dominate win over Bradley regardless of the huge robbery of their first fight. If Pacquiao had fought Crawford at 140 pounds I think he would have won every round and knocked the overrated Crawford out.

Comment

Please don't take me wrong. I think Bradley is an excellent fighter. He is game and tough and a fast boxer. He takes a good punch and he has great stamina and a high work rate. He has only lost one fight in his whole career. That loss was to Pacquiao who I think is an even better fighter than Bradley. I think Crawford is overrated because of his KO of a Gamboa who is much smaller and had seen better days. Crawford backed that up with some wins over pretty good fighters. I think Crawford is not as good as either Bradley or Pacquiao. Crawford is fighting a cherry pick next. If Crawford beats Postol I would agree he is for real. I think Postol beats Crawford.

Comment

Gamboa (then undefeated pro, gold medalist at olympic) is exactly the same height as Pacquiao. And Crawford had control of that fight from the start to the end. Bradley said it himself: Crawford is the future of boxing, he would not say that of someone if he didn't tought it was true. Why are they such good friends? Because from their first sparring, he was impressed about how good Crawford was and he always said that he would become a world champion. Then style wise, Crawford is terrible for Pacquiao; he's got more reach, he's taller, he would fight him southpaw, he would counter an overaggresive Pacquiao, establish dominance, and maybe end it late. And Crawford is a very tought guy, he surely can take Pacquiao's punch, he has never been knowed down as far as i know.

Comment

then lets add pacquiao on Crawford's resume. it aint hard to do....

Comment

Working...
                    X