Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, thought so mate, I've just got back from Chicago and had to endure the crap out there!

You would have thought he had lost! I mean he won the IBF title???

To be honest RB I am thinking about jacking in BS mate, there is just too many glory hunting unknowledgable dickheads on here and its doing my head in!

Comment

• Originally posted by MickyHatton View Post
      Yeah, thought so mate, I've just got back from Chicago and had to endure the crap out there!

To be honest RB I am thinking about jacking in BS mate, there is just too many glory hunting unknowledgable dickheads on here and its doing my head in!
      more and more people are boycotting nsb because of all the dickheads, who think this equals an intelligent debate.

Comment

Yeah, thought so mate, I've just got back from Chicago and had to endure the crap out there!

It's bull****. He's out of the game for a long time, and comes back to JW to fight the IBF champ. He's knocked for not fighting big names, yet people are saying that they want all the divisions to have linear champs. Ricky sets out to do this and gets knocked for it! He can't help it if the champ ain't that great

And I thought he fought well. Winning 10 rounds out of 12 isn't bad, that screams shut out to me!

I've been staying out of NSB for a while because of the knobs.

They'll clear off soon hopefully. Just keep posting here for a bit

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
        more and more people are boycotting nsb because of all the dickheads, who think this equals an intelligent debate.
        Yep, wankers like Sin and Diego ****o.

Comment

Then you'd be leaving the people who love you most!

Seriously stay. Yanks are jealous of world champs who aren't yanks. Simple as that.
          If Ricky was American half the forum would be riding him by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            Then you'd be leaving the people who love you most!

Seriously stay. Yanks are jealous of world champs who aren't yanks. Simple as that.
            If Ricky was American half the forum would be riding him by now.
            Your right mate, I know it was not a classic performance by Ricky but he won against a tough strong champion regardless of how many fights he has had!

Styles make fights we all know that and Hatton has picked three awkward fighters to fight in his last three, but all I hear in spades is that he is a clincher or dirty etc etc etc and too be honest its getting ****ing boring. If winning titles was all about clinching then we should just all enter our respected weights, grab our opponents and win ourselves titles!

Cheers guys!

Comment

• I need a bit of Hoff, where the **** is he???

Comment

I need a bit of Hoff, where the **** is he???
                still missing, i'm afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                  still missing, i'm afraid.
                  http://www.poster.net/hasselhoff-dav...ff-6210197.jpg
                  Missing

Comment

he looks so sexy and full of life in that photo. may the lord bring him back to us safely.

Comment

• Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                      he looks so sexy and full of life in that photo. may the lord bring him back to us safely.
                      I'm not a religous man but still I find myself praying!

Comment

Working...
                      X