Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoger Tells Fighters "Push Him Off" While Cooper Deducted 2 Points Off Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He means when they're holding. Khan shoved Peterson off to create more space between them when LP wasn't even holding. Khan did all kinds of fouls in that fight. Peterson wasn't even mad at the pushing, he said what bothered him more was the pushing down of the head.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      I've always seen the ref hold onto the fighter that's about to be stopped, and hug onto them.

You expect Smoger to have ninja like reflexes and hold onto Tapi, and at the same time, block Kirkland's punches?

The fault is squarely on the corner. If you want to keep it really real, Tapia was too tough for his own good. He was throwing enough shot backs for the ref to not stop the fight.

trouts wife has a cult following. the dudes who like trout's wife, LOVE trouts wife.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        trouts wife has a cult following. the dudes who like trout's wife, LOVE trouts wife.
        She has "IT". I don't know what "IT" is, but I LOVE it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
          She has "IT". I don't know what "IT" is, but I LOVE it!!!
          she's very well put together. i saw her in vegas after the canelo fight. she was posing for pictures as much as trout was

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            she's very well put together. i saw her in vegas after the canelo fight. she was posing for pictures as much as trout was
            I don't blame her. The camera loves her.

Comment

Smoger is a great ref and if a guy is holding onto you you should be able to push them off

Comment

This is a reach....Khan was pushing to make space between him and peterson because he was getting tore up. Smoger was telling them to stop clinching.

Comment

Hey man, those excuses are lame. You have to adjust to the field of play.

Just like in the NFL. Some refs will allow a lot of contact between DBs and WRs while others won't.

You just gotta know how to play the game.

If Mayweather forearms you and gets away with it then forearm him back. If the ref has the balls to warn you then he has to warn Mayweather too and would stop him (Mayweather) from doing so. That's one tool you have taken away from him right there.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                  X