Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Staying Quiet on PED Scandal, For Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The funny thing is this will probably have no affect on his career. He won't be suspended, he'll be right back fighting a few months from now probably.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      The funny thing is this will probably have no affect on his career. He won't be suspended, he'll be right back fighting a few months from now probably.
      That's exactly right.

Comment

Everyone involved in this scandal is categorically denying any PED use. Everyone. I would love to hear what they have to say for themselves. I really do. Not just Gamboa, but A-Rod and the rest of the baseball players named in that log. Word is, by the way, that Rodriguez might lose millions over this little indiscretion. The Yankees are considering voiding the remainder of his contract, which has five years and $114 million left on it.

Comment

well his best wins are tainted,And he will not be seen as the top cuban
          fighter no more.Nobody will take him serious no more.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Everyone involved in this scandal is categorically denying any PED use. Everyone. I would love to hear what they have to say for themselves. I really do. Not just Gamboa, but A-Rod and the rest of the baseball players named in that log. Word is, by the way, that Rodriguez might lose millions over this little indiscretion. The Yankees are considering voiding the remainder of his contract, which has five years and $114 million left on it.
            good they should

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              Even if all this turns out to be true there is very little chance of that happening most that will happen is get banned 50 games which he can btw serve while hes recovering from hes surgery that's laid him out until July anyway.

BUT trust me as a hardcore Yankee fan even more than anyone in boxing or boxing itself no one and i mean no one would love more for the Yankees to get rid of that overpaid yellow in the playoffs batting 111 twice 114$ million dollars turd the only reason the Yankees won any games the last playoffs was because they took him out.

Comment

I guess he too was suffering from lack of testosterone that made him age too quickly, so he went to the clinic to get some stuff to level the "Playing field" right?

Comment

This is the sad reality of the boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                    Even if all this turns out to be true there is very little chance of that happening most that will happen is get banned 50 games which he can btw serve while hes recovering from hes surgery that's laid him out until July anyway.

BUT trust me as a hardcore Yankee fan even more than anyone in boxing or boxing itself no one and i mean no one would love more for the Yankees to get rid of that overpaid yellow in the playoffs batting 111 twice 114$ million dollars turd the only reason the Yankees won any games the last playoffs was because they took him out.
                    Who knows, man? It won't be easy, but it's not like the Yankees can't afford the best legal counsel to save a few million. This would be the second time A-Rod's been snagged. There might be a clause in his contract addressing PEDs, or even something more general like "good moral character."

You would think that with all the chemical help Rodriguez has been getting all these years, he could at least drive a couple of runs in during the postseason. ESPN's Steven A. Smith (another Yankee fan) was going off on A-Rod, saying how he can't even hit a fastball anymore. "A fastball!" Put a fork in 'im. A-Rod's done.

Comment

Hes gonna to go the mayweather route and not address it and wait for it to die out. Eventually people will stop talking about it and it will only be brought up by trolls or anti cuban/gamboa fans so eventually the claims will lose all creditability cause it will be linked to these fans as the only ones who believe it. Alot can be accomplished in silence.

Mayweather was accused of PED use in the same matter by a crediable source, but he refused to address it and let it die out now he like that claims and accusations never happened or existed. If Gamboa was smart he will take the same route.

Comment

Working...
                      X