Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Klitschko autonomy in Germany, could they be cheating undetected?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Klitschko autonomy in Germany, could they be cheating undetected?

The reason I'm toying with this idea is because Vitali already got caught for steroid use back in the day and he admits he used them.

Here's the article about it http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/oth...oid-abuse.html

Klitschko's have complete autonomy in nearly all their fights, could they control the testing too? Maybe they have that much power over in Europe. So given the fact that Vitali already got caught cheating then adding to the fact that everyone says the Klitschkos hit real hard, what's the chance they're using something too in light of the recent VADA discoveries?

I probably wouldn't have questioned them had Vitali not got caught before but it does make you wonder if they're getting away with more than just a size advantage. What would happen if they got caught again. Surely if Haye fights Vitali they'll have to have some form of VADA testing?

Vitali is a known steroid user.

He had to though and I forgive him

It was during the 90's era when HW'S actually had skills.

Vitali's original plan was to fight the 90's HW'S early on instead of waiting till they all get old and retire.

So he took steroids. to prepare for them.

His promoters changed his mind and made him wait till everyone got old or retired.

He have since stop roiding because the guys he is fighting in this era

is so ****ing pathetic and weak and fat that you dont need roids to beat them

just a semi good jab and lots of hugs

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post

Vitali's original plan was to fight the 90's HW'S early on instead of waiting till they all get old and retire.

His promoters changed his mind and made him wait till everyone got old or retired.

is someone gonna ban this fool?!

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
        is someone gonna ban this fool?!
        I sincerely hope so. But he's been coming back with new alts two times now.

Comment

i was of the understanding that steroid use improved physical attributes.
          so how would that explain how much technically better the klitschkos are than other heavyweights? given that that is the key to their success i doubt PED use would be considered particularly useful by them

Comment

Well I know Povetkin asked for testing against Wlad and Wlad agreed before Povetkin ducked out...

Comment

I can bet my life that Wladimir has never taken PED's as he still owns a glass jaw and is scared as hell to take a punch and lives behind his jab. lol
              I would never have suspected Vitali of doing so. He was a sick Kick Boxer before boxing weren't he? and he has always been about the same size in height and muscle... No tell tale signs with Vitali

Comment

Comment

Brilliant!

Comment

He was taking it for an injury he sustained during kickboxing, it was prescribed by a doctor to help his leg recover. He wasn't even a pro-boxer at the time.

Originally posted by SirChaelSonnen View Post
                    No tell tale signs with Vitali
                    Other than him being caught and admitting to doing them.

Comment

Working...
                    X