No announcement yet.

New Margarito quote on Pac! lol!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Margarito quote on Pac! lol!!

Margs has been firing back at Manny before he even steps in the ring! Maybe trying to get in Manny's head?

"Everyone has accused me wrongly of cheating, even Manny himself. Before you accuse others make sure you are clean yourself and stop making excuses for not testing randomly."

DAMN! Manny must be pissed! First the tattoo of an OST needle comment from Margs now this?!

lol manny aint gonna like that.

Comment

then why not asked pac for a OSDT for this fight?

you're pac's *****!

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

I sense some genuine animosity here. Im not sure how Pac handles this, i dont remember a fight when he really disliked his opponent.

Comment

yea he scared of the RANDOM

Comment

EPIC FAIL *****S

Where is scientific evidence that Margarito said that??

Margarito knows that Pacquiao agreed on all tests!

Comment

I guess Margs has nothing to lose. He knows he's going to 'lose' this fight and may as well go for broke! I'm surprised Arum hasn't issued a "self imposed" gag order of plaster on Antonios mouth!

I wonder if they'll bring up Margs allegations up on the full 24/7?

Comment

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
                  I wonder if they'll bring up Margs allegations up on the full 24/7?
                  It's gonna be on the show. What else are they gonna bring up? Manny playing basketball for the 20th time? Manny having his fat friends trying to lose weight again? Manny singing horribly off key?

Comment

If Margarito really said that it's gonna make 24/7 alot more exciting.

Comment

Working...
                    X