No announcement yet.

Mayweather airs his fighters dirty laundry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    It's written by fight hype aka Floyd hype. Who else would know all this inside info about these fighters? Permission to leak this info came directly from the top of Mayweather Promotions
    there are plenty of loose tongues in boxing gyms and fighter entourages

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
      that's speculation. there are plenty of loose tongues in boxing gyms and fighter entourages
      Permission to leak this detailed info came from the top. If Floyd had a problem with this article & the info being leaked, heads would be rolling. He hasn't discredited the article or condemned it.

Comment

I may not be a fan of Floyd at all, but I am a life long fan of boxing. One of the Things that always saddens me, is to follow how former fighters throw away their hard earned Money into various abysses.

Of course Floyd has earned more than anybody else so it will take a while to throw his fortune away, but throw in a couple of divorces along with a failed promotional venture and you have a recipe for a new sad story.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          I may not be a fan of Floyd at all, but I am a life long fan of boxing. One of the Things that always saddens me, is to follow how former fighters throw away their hard earned Money into various abysses.

Of course Floyd has earned more than anybody else so it will take a while to throw his fortune away, but throw in a couple of divorces along with a failed promotional venture and you have a recipe for a new sad story.
          I don't think Floyd will ever go broke. He may not be very intelligent but he does keep some intelligent people around him to manage his money. And yes made plenty. He is a **** promoter tho.

Comment

I don't see why this couldn't be kept behind closed doors.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
              I don't think Floyd will ever go broke. He may not be very intelligent but he does keep some intelligent people around him to manage his money. And yes made plenty. He is a **** promoter tho.
              I agree. He spends money but it appears he spends his disposable income while saving most of it. He has made some ****ty, stupid investments years ago but he seems to have smartened up.

Comment

If these guys are not with Haymon they need to get with him ASAP.

Comment

That part on tank, if true is just silly. Guys should be wanting to get out of the hood. He gets more money than he's ever seen and goes right back. My guess is he's only 21 and has no clue how good he has it. The part about his mom, if true is absolutely pathetic. What a piece of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    He said/he said situation. Maybe this piece is really accurate, maybe it's not.

What gives me pause is that it puts Floyd in a savior like light from the opening word. The whole piece feels very agenda driven.
                    It is from fighthype, but both the Gervonta and Mickey Bey situations were reported as they happened by boxingscene, so its not like FH is pulling it out of their ass on those two. Dunno about the Vargas storyline.

Comment

sounds like a bunch of idiots

Comment

Working...
                      X