• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Reported to the @FBI

thank me later

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      This dude should get a record or something for leaving his wife in the most (il)legal way.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        Why would he get less time? The judge won't give a f.uck... They heard it all... I believe the guy... Some b.itches won't leave you alone unless they're forced to
        i said its an attempt to try and get less time. when people get caught for a crime they tend to come up with every little reasons as to why they did it to try and see if the judge will feel sorry for them.

you really think this was his only way out to get away from his wife? to rob a bank???? so the only way he can go to jail is to rob a bank? and the fact that you believe him too. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
          This is why I beat my wife on a regular basis

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            i said its an attempt to try and get less time. when people get caught for a crime they tend to come up with every little reasons as to why they did it to try and see if the judge will feel sorry for them.

you really think this was his only way out to get away from his wife? to rob a bank???? so the only way he can go to jail is to rob a bank? and the fact that you believe him too. lol
            Read tbears post up above...

Doesn't sound like he was trying to get out but get in...

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Reported to the @FBI

thank me later
              Women know their place in Eastern society... In the West? That time has passed for you all sadly

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo's View Post
                This dude should get a record or something for leaving his wife in the most (il)legal way.
                haha! the guy is a genius no alimony no child support no in laws free meals the b only bad thing tho is his cell mate Bubba

Comment

Working...
                X