Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd Mayweather use PED's? (simple answer for an OG member please)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Floyd Mayweather use PED's? (simple answer for an OG member please)

Hi, I've been away for a while and have not been able to follow all the debates and articles and theories about Floyd and Pac,etc. using PED's...

I rarely make threads here but,

I was having a conversation with some friends about this topic, and would appreciate a simple answer with a brief detail.

Did Floyd Mayweather use Peformance Enhancing Drugs?

As a fellow OG member, i can confirm he did

Comment

Of course not.

Floyd introduced the official Wada code to the sport of boxing by making olyimpic style testing mandatory for all of his fights.

Fighters like pacquiao, who were eventually forced to comply, not surprisingly had a rapid decline of physical ability inside the ring once stringent testing was introduced.

Not only is he a clean fighter, he should be applauded for cleaning up the sport.
      Last edited by Dosumpthin; 07-19-2016, 08:29 PM.

Comment

This young G says most OG fighters take PED's to stay sharp.

Comment

Very original thread.

But yes. Simple as that.

Comment

All the top guys in EVERY sport use them, I don't believe for one second that they don't.

Comment

Comment

As a fellow OG member, i can confirm he did

someon who walks around at 147 and fights at 147 doesnt need 750ml of mystery mix fluid.

Comment

For someone as uneducated as he is he knew far too much about peds. Either he used them or he did his research. People who generally have a lot of knowledge either are in the medicinal field or have been users. And who's to say he wasn't using them now. With enough money and know how you can still get past drug testing. There's far more money put in to new ways of avoiding getting caught than new drug testing methods. So there's always new ways to not get caught.
                  So I personally think he did and he may have been using it right until his last fight. It's not like he didn't have the money to pay for the good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman View Post
                    Hi, I've been away for a while and have not been able to follow all the debates and articles and theories about Floyd and Pac,etc. using PED's...

I rarely make threads here but,

I was having a conversation with some friends about this topic, and would appreciate a simple answer with a brief detail.

Did Floyd Mayweather use Peformance Enhancing Drugs?
                    Yeah man, Floyd had the kind of money where he could afford his own medical teams to look after him at his house. Vampire facials, IV's, half the fighters from his gym got popped, delaying testing agents hours from collecting urine samples.

He had the money to keep people quiet and conceal his medical records. Pac wanted to take a look during their little lawsuit deal and Floyd put the stop to that REAL quick with a settlement.

To be fair though, most of the top boxers have juiced, I think Pac took some stuff when he was on that tear but regretted it and stopped a few years back.

Floyd was definitely on some illegal stuff though, no doubt about that.

Comment

Working...
                    X