No announcement yet.

american prospects vs international prospects

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• american prospects vs international prospects

im sorry if this comes out racist bt i do not mean it to be.

why is it some american prospects can beat contenders here or anywhere but when internationally known prospects come here they lose to some american veteran fighters or to other prospects what is it about prospects here that are sometimes better prepared for the biggger moment than most international prospects some international prospects can come over here with big power bt not be able to get big name kos when they come is that this country the u.s. has better chins or better durability or are much tougher or is the u.s. the only country who has boxers who fight with better passion or more passion at all

again my apologies if it comes out racist ut there are just some things that i had to say but i had to express it this way my apologies if i offend any1

Comment

The question you are asking is not answerable because the fact is american prospects are no better than prospects from anywhere else.

Comment

actually it is answerable because most american fighters dont submit to a specific style most european fighters do

Comment

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
          actually it is answerable because most american fighters dont submit to a specific style most european fighters do
          Ok, give me an argument and counter argument

Comment

macos maidana vs devon aleander

counter

sergio martinez vs sergei dzinziruk

paul williams vs sergio martinez 1

Comment

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
              macos maidana vs devon aleander

counter

sergio martinez vs sergei dzinziruk

paul williams vs sergio martinez 1
              Devon Alexander vs Andreas Kotelnyk

Vitali Klitschko vs Kevin Johnson

Danny Jacobs Vs Dmitry Pirog

Eddie Chambers vs Wladamir Klitschko

Sometimes people just get exposed, it doesnt matter where they are from.

A lot of American fighters are overprotected and carefully managed, many europeans that go to america are just thrown in there in the hope they can do something, it doesnt happen the other way. Americans won't get on a plane unless you offer them silly money, like Kevin Johnson wanting something like 2 million pounds to fight Tyson Fury, LOL.

but anyway i love it when overhyped prospects get exposed, no-matter where they are from
              Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 06-12-2012, 03:18 AM.

Comment

there are some that come out well like sergio martinez and arthur abraham did have somethign going before he started losing

Comment

Working...
                X