No announcement yet.

Jeff mayweather says rouseys thoughts of suicide after loss shows weakness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff mayweather says rouseys thoughts of suicide after loss shows weakness

Rousey going on Ellen and saying she was suicidal is a little bit of both her being weak and her looking for sympathy. To me, I can't see you being that damn weak because that's weak as hell. Just because you loss a damn fight, you want to kill yourself," stated world-class trainer Jeff Mayweather, who shared his thoughts on former UFC women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey revealing that she had suicidal thoughts following her devastating loss to fellow former UFC women's bantamweight champion Holly Holm.

"First of all, you weren't that great for real. You got spoonfed women that were scared to death of you. So for you to think that you were as good as you thought you were was asinine anyways," Mayweather explained during a recent conversation with FightHype.com. "I can't see myself killing myself for nothing. Ain't nothing going to make me kill my damn self. I could lose a damn 100 fights; I ain't going to kill myself. That's just crazy, man."

Yup, it's a sign of pure weakness.

Comment

Those words come as no surprise. That family isn't exactly known for brainpower.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Those words come as no surprise. That family isn't exactly known for brainpower.
        She has the urge to kill herself because she lost a damn fight? You call that a heart of a lion? There's nothing wrong with what Jeff said.

She's a fighter, expect to win some and lose some.

Comment

I'm no fan of her but her loss is a lot different to most others. She was put on such a high pedestal. She was the face of her sport and had such a huge following. Casual fans, both men and women tuning in because they believed the marketing hype that this woman was superwoman or something. Lots of women were treating her like some hero, she was the darling of the USA at that point.

So to have all that, and then get totally outclassed in front of the world, it's going to mess with the mind of a lot of people. Especially in the days of social media where nobody is going to ever let you forget about it, and the post fight hysteria on there.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
            Jeff, roger, Floyd sr and lil floyd were all pro fighters. Won some and lost some except lil Floyd

They know what fighters go through mentally and that's pretty weak. Suicide over a sporting event. That's straight coward territory

As a former amateur wrestler, boxer and martial artist, I'm really disturbed and feel sorry for her. Its not that deep Ronda. Get laid, eat your favorite snacks and hit the gym and work on your stand up.

Only an idiot would think they'd beat a boxing champion on their feet.

Comment

Horrible woman. Can't stand her and have no sympathy for her whatsoever. There's people who have no roofs over their head and struggle to survive on a dollar a day and she wanted to take her life for losing a fight, after making millions. Entitled ****.

Comment

Rousey had a brief fleeting thought about killing herself while she was in the hospital immediately after the fight. It's not like she spent days, weeks or months sitting there researching the best method of self-extermination like people who are serious about suicide do.

Secondly, her reason for thinking about killing herself in that moment was because she thought her career was over, that the dream was dead due to the loss. She thought that her entire purpose on earth was to be the best female fighter in UFC so in that defeat her world came tumbling down on her and she lost all hope for a moment.

Same **** happens to lots of fighters after they lose, just most of them won't come out and say they want to kill themselves but that type of thought crosses lots of people's minds when they lose a fight.

Ricky Hatton is another example of a fighter who admitted it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  Yup, it's a sign of pure weakness.
                  But remember all that feminist ****, What the reason she did not do it .. Oh yeah a MAN

Comment

Ronda is an idiot. She's a victim of falling for her own hype and being a delusional narcissist and now she's looking for sympathy.

She's supposed be this strong, empowered female role model. So, considering suicide after her first experience with failure and adversity with one lost, but having thoughts of bearing her wife beating boyfriend's children is what motivated her to continue living. That's basically the message she is sending to women and young girls across the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X