Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan stepped up, Quillin was exposed, so who now is the biggest joke in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    So now this is about Ward? first its hate towards Al Haymond now its towards S.O.G? Ward is stepping up just like Floyd Mayweather did ; I cant say the same for 'lil G'.
    You obviously have agendas

Comment

Andre Ward. I think he may do his usual couple of tune ups and then when it's time to face Kovalev, he will get an injury all of a sudden. Fight is then cancelled and then Ward returns for more tune ups.

Comment

GGG is the biggest joke who has the guy fought o wait forgot according to all you delusional ggg he is God reincarnated and the entire boxing world is ducking him right? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          You obviously have agendas
          Really? I dont create threads bashing fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            So now this is about Ward? first its hate towards Al Haymond now its towards S.O.G? Ward is stepping up just like Floyd Mayweather did ; I cant say the same for 'lil G'.
            Dude YDKSAB, you brought up the "Lil G" moniker and you can't deal with the response. Like the other poster said, crawl back into Beyonce's vag.

Comment

Leo Santa Cruz for bringing up Kiko Martinez from 122lbs in a 126lbs fight. Plus we all know his next three or four fights will be against Taxi Drivers/Plumbers before he faces a real Featherweight so this also plays into him being the biggest joke in boxing.

Comment

I'm over Leo santa duck, but Chickinson has been on my ****list for the longest of any boxer so he gets the vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  Dude YDKSAB, you brought up the "Lil G" moniker and you can't deal with the response. Like the other poster said, crawl back into Beyonce's vag.
                  Its relevant to the topic - why is GGG not on that list? You on the other hand want to justify OP.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                    GGG is the biggest joke who has the guy fought o wait forgot according to all you delusional ggg he is God reincarnated and the entire boxing world is ducking him right? lol
                    He has fought Macklin, Rubio, Geale, Murray, Lemieux...or does it not count unless he's beheading useless American boxers?

Comment

Stevenson n GGG

Almost forgot Wilder
                      Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 02-06-2016, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X