Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which GBP fighters are signed with GBP not Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    "It's a Eric Gomez question"

Towards end of vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhx-krNbUyA
    so not only does the chairman and founder of the company doesnt know which fighter he controls, his answer is to ask his taco stand vendor friend for the answer?

smdh......

no wonder schaeffer has been stealing his company from under him. oscar is really dumb.

Comment

Haymon sounds like he has all the duckers.... War oscar

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        What was he doing though? what benefit was it to him not to have the fighters signed to GBP. I don't really get what he was up to.
        Well, we don't know what his end game plan is, most believe he wants to either:

1: Force hoya out of the company or force him into a buyout.

2: leave the company and start a new one with Al Haymon.

A boxing promotional company is only as good it's leverage is, and the only real worth they have is there contracts woth fighters , tv networks, and sponsorships, GBP has almost no long term contracts with fighters, minimum tv deals, and only a few sponsors.

GBP, under Richards leadership has basically handed everything they have to Al Haymon and his fighters. Every dollar, All the tv time, all there resources pretty much have gone to Haymon. What have gotten back out of it? Pretty much, nothing.

It's completely impossible Richard wasn't in on this with Haymon. There has never been a situation where a company allowed fighters who weren't signed to them, to fight on there cards, especially during network time.

Comment

I am sure Diego De La Hoya would be with Oscar, he seems like a good exciting prospect.

Comment

Working...
          X