Pacquiao addresses doubtful Filipino fans but leaves bad taste in the mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
    Pac is really an idiot for saying those things

Its is the equavalent of Floyd's "I am American and american should support me" statement
    i wont say hes an idiot bro, i just wish sometimes he think things over before opening his mouth. he attacked his own fans

Comment

“I thank the Filipino people for their support. With God’s help, I won. But to those who think the judges’ decision was wrong, I’d say get real… be a Filipino.

idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
        I got another question too:

if marquez made it look so easy

a) why was his face so messed up after the fight?

b) why was the only damage on pacquiaos face from a headbutt?

the article doesnt dwell on the fight alone but ill answer your question anyway. and the answer for both of your question is,

you dont judge a fight according to the fighters faces. if thats the case then who won the pac-clottey fight?

Comment

“I thank the Filipino people for their support. With God’s help, I won. But to those who think the judges’ decision was wrong, Please re watch the fight and score it round by round I clearly won 116-112.”

That should be the statement

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
            LMFAO some people dont know what it means to be a Flilpino , LIE CHEAT AND STEAL
            Yes.. especially filipinas... all they do is sit on social networking sites all day begging westerners to send them money.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post

kim chi is good.

cucumber kim chi...... bean sprout kim chi....... radish kim chi...... kim chi soup..... scallion kim chi.......

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                i'm gonna get you a house right in between rey bautista and bernabe concepcion.

Comment

Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
                  Are you butt hurt because you are one of those who questioned him winning? Tama si Pac parang di ka Pinoy! Hindi ka na lang maging masaya sa tagumpay ng isang close fight that can go either way. I bet you did not even right anything good about him easily beating the other opponents. When can we get rid of crab mentality?
                  Crab mentality? did you even read his articles? He was a boxing fan of luisito espinosa and gerry penalosa. he is not an exclusive pacman fan like you and the rest of the pacquiao mafia.

He is not being a crab he is being objective and fair.

Comment

Are you butt hurt because you are one of those who questioned him winning? Tama si Pac parang di ka Pinoy! Hindi ka na lang maging masaya sa tagumpay ng isang close fight that can go either way. I bet you did not even right anything good about him easily beating the other opponents. When can we get rid of crab mentality?
                    with all due respect...

it's pinoys like yourself which makes pinoys like the rest of us look bad.

the guy stated his opinion in a well written piece and this is all you have to say?

tsk tsk tsk.

Comment

uhmm, wheres the sign of getting butthurt of him winning? you need to read the article again. thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X