No announcement yet.

Odlanier Solis vs. Vitali Klitschko: Official Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Tunney- View Post
    Vitali and Odlanier will be fighting on March 19 in Germany.

Who do you think will win? By decision or by KO/TKO?
    I don't know much about Solis, only seen his last fight and didn't appear to have the stuff to beat any Klitschko. He could get KO'd but because he doesn't appear to be a washed up bum, I think the fight will end in decision. Vitali is probably the best 39 year old HW in history. I still think Lewis was the best 37 year old, but who knows how good he could have been at 39 if he stayed interested in boxing.

Comment

solis was struggling against austin, vitali will have no problems at all landing his jab n right hand.

Comment

All my points on Vitali

Any takers?

Comment

Solis will be destroyed around the eighth. Too green and amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
            Odlanier's prime would be NOW, if he'd get himself in better shape. He's young.
            thats wishful thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
              thats wishful thinking...
              If Solis he shows up at 260 pounds, it will be a fairly easy fight for Vitali.

If he shows up at 230 pounds, Vitali will have a difficult fight on his hands.

Comment

To me this is the most dangerous fight out there for Vitali. Solis is the real deal. If he comes in shape he can win for sure.

I still go with klit, but it's no more than 55-45 or 60-40 tops.

Comment

vitali should KO solis

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    To me this is the most dangerous fight out there for Vitali. Solis is the real deal. If he comes in shape he can win for sure.

I still go with klit, but it's no more than 55-45 or 60-40 tops.
                    Come on, did you see the Austin fight? He's terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                      Come on, did you see the Austin fight? He's terrible.
                      This is the big one. He'll be prepared (I hope). Vitali is not the monster he used to be and Solis has the size to match him as far as reach and weight. He is also very skilled. Vitali cannot lean back with his hands held low as he has been accostumed (sp). Vitali needs to be prepared for a tough fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X