• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BULLIT View Post
    Judah by KO EARLY
    Thats a Ugly ass Car

Comment

Sure the Pac-Hatton fight almost put him into coma, but Hatton is done because of what he did after the Pacquiao fight, he made a pig out of himself..

As for Cotto, nope, he is far from being done..

Comment

Too bad Cotto is planning on retiring this year, he has some more fights in him, cant wait to see him at 154 vs Foreman.

Comment

Originally posted by PR13 View Post
          Too bad Cotto is planning on retiring this year, he has some more fights in him, cant wait to see him at 154 vs Foreman.
          Once he gets back into a win streak, he'll take all the words back..

Comment

Originally posted by tanibanana View Post
            Once he gets back into a win streak, he'll take all the words back..
            Dunno, he seems pretty damn serious about retiring, plus hes being planning retirement at 30 for a long time. I hope you are right & he will keep on giving us great fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
              Is it better to be battered and beaten for 20+ rounds to a pulp.
              Or stopped before taking massive damage.

To me Hatton seems like he should have more left but I think mentally he may be weaker than Cotto at this point. Also Cotto seems to take better care of his body while Hatton abuses his. Too bad we didnt get to see them face off when they were upcoming at 140.

Still I wouldnt rule out a match between them. Would be a pretty big fight.

Thoughts?
              I was wondering the same thing myself. Jury's out

Comment

I think cotto has more left in his tank. Just need more motiviation to work harder without his dad in his corner.

Comment

Its not even close, Cotto does. Hatton should never step in the ring again. Anyone who loses to hatton at this stage should not be boxing for a living.

Comment

I hope Cotto doesn't retire because I'd really like to see a rematch between him and Mosely.

On topic though, definately Cotto is a better fighter and I believe he has more in the tank than Hatton. He did take ALOT of punishment in the Margarito and Pacquiao fights... however, taking 20+ rounds of punishment and getting brutally KO'ed could have the same consequences. I don't know which one I'd rather choose, but I think Cotto has the ability to bounce back more than Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      hell no......i dont even think hatton could beat judah prime for prime......cotto>>>>>judah any version..
                      cotto is overrated hes better than hatton but prime judah would kill cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X