Collapse
No announcement yet.

Negative Rights Vs Positive Rights [Educational thread for Bernie supporters]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. To quote my cousin Grover Norquist, "Even the french don't have an Expat tax. And stupider than France is not where you want to be on tax policy."

Comment

Originally posted by 0ne_Capitalist View Post
      I agree. To quote my cousin Grover Norquist, "Even the french don't have an Expat tax. And stupider than France is not where you want to be on tax policy."
      Smart cousin. I feel so screwed by the U.S. Gov. If I lose my job, I would get no U.S. Benefits here. The Japanese government would cover me. This is a big button for me. I am not one of the ultra rich guys not paying tax. I want to be, badly.... Then proudly wear an American flag pin on my suit!

But many American's have an opinion on this, my buddy joe said I should be happy to pay. I broke it down to him, it took awhile because he had his mind made up, but slowly it dawned on him. Once he got it he said, "that's ****ed up, but doesn't Japan owe us money?"

I dropped it there, we owe Japan money, China too. Most of the foreign expat community feel joe six pack will always live in the fog of Fox News and lack of curiosity.

Comment

Originally posted by 0ne_Capitalist View Post
        Is he really your cousin???

He is awesome. I am a fan. I like Sanders too. Not everything, but why not try something different.

I like bending hit women over, love it. I hate feeling bent over by a gov that doesn't do **** for me. I love America, my people, but I have issues with government. Big government is an issue. States rights matter. Respect the voters of each states in general. Stop using the interstate commerce clause to create federal gov jurisdictional footholds.

Comment

Working...
        X