Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bar brawl Pacquaio vs Bruce Lee, who would win??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    No, Chuck norris said nobody could beat him and that Lee would kill im in a fight to the death.
    Lebel said Lee was the best martial of his time. And he also takes posthumous cheapshots at Lee posthumously. Its not a coincidence he didnt say things like Rhonda Rousey would beat Lee when Lee was alive thats for sure, and make fun of Lee. If Gene did take the mickey out of bruce and treat bruce as a joke where is the evidence of that.? Youll find none, as he tip toed around Lee like they all did. THe mouthy actor bruce, and no karate person challenged him at all, even though Lee upset many people. Because they knew he could back up anything he said for sure.
    so if no one challenged him, who did he fight?

if he didn't fight, how is he a fighter?

but what that is matter because so and so says bruce lee can fight even though they never fought him...

oh that's right they "sparred" and lee showed them moves.

exactly the same as pac going toe to toe with 60 pro fighters.

Comment

• so pac who is a professional fighter can't beat lee.

and gene lebell a 10th degree judo blsck belt and national judo champion couldn't out grapple lee?

got it.

you guys should be ashamed of yourself. really.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Well most people who knew bruce ackowledge he was a fighting genius, so he obviously proved a lot. You dont prove things by being on film.

Lots of people ackowledge Lee beat them and what they did, so bruce obviously had more fights than youd like to admit to knowing about.
        No one who seriously sparred with Lee can realy recall hitting Lee on the chin so that obviously needs to be taken into consideration. And the consideration is that Pac would land nothing on Lees chin.

All we are trying to assess is what would happen if Bruce and Pac fought in a bar room, nobody is going to go to jail or get hanged or die if we get the decision wrong. If we think Bruce would beat Pac in 30seconds and get it wrong and in reality it would only take Lee 20 seconds to beat him, no one was harmed in us getting our prediction wrong.
        If only a quarter of what we read is to be believed, Bruce would beat Pac in any bar room in the world. I doubt Pac would argue that, so why guys like you or left hook tua try to is not hard to understand why. Jealousy.
        Bruce Lee is an actor. He didn't has a single fight in his life.

Manny Pacquaio is not only a legend, he's an absolute beast of a man and a fighter.

To compare fighters to actors is silly, let alone legends like Pacquaio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          so pac who is a professional fighter can't beat lee.

and gene lebell a 10th degree judo blsck belt and national judo champion couldn't out grapple lee?

got it.

you guys should be ashamed of yourself. really.
          Exactly, there are truckloads of professional fighters who wouldn't beat Lee. Pac is just one of them. Don't pick on Pac though because of it and try belittling Pac.

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Bruce Lee is an actor. He didn't has a single fight in his life.

Manny Pacquaio is not only a legend, he's an absolute beast of a man and a fighter.

To compare fighters to actors is silly, let alone legends like Pacquaio.
          No one believes you think Pac would beat bruce lee. And don't get upset that no one thinks Pac would beat Bruce. People only say Pac would beat Bruce out of anger and spite, people understand that.
          But the thread is asking the question who would win? To really attempt to answer that you have to take everything into consideration. And I mean everything, and if you aren't going to do that then you are just burying your head in the sand as the truth hurts. You have to understand how Bruce lee trained, how he thought. Bruce lee trained to beat guys like Pac, not to beat your average know nothing on the street mugger trying to get his wristwatch.

You have to take into consideration professional fighters were in awe when sparring with Bruce and knew bruce was better than them just like Pac knows. When people come to the conclusion Pac is no match for Bruce, they take this into consideration, they take everything into consideration. Take into consideration Pac is only a boxer and acknowledging Pac knows nothing other than boxing. Doesn't mean to say they dont respect Pac and what hes done in boxing. Don't play the it was only sparring game now. Pros know when someone is better, and its not for you to say and judge. You can delude yourself but the reality is most people privately whether they like it or not, know bruce would beat Pac, that's just the way it is, and no ones asking or expecting you to like that fact
          Last edited by hugh grant; 12-10-2014, 05:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            if ppl are morons, then i'll call them that.

not too sure if bjj guys did kimura before. the teaching of judo to the gracies was a century ago. rules change. some say bjj is closer to early judo than current judo.

i'm not too sure about kimura being so much bigger than helio.

like bruce lee stories, gracie stories get twisted.

but for their exagerrations, the gracies were proven fighters.

big rickson fan. royce too even though he's not as good.
            If you know more than someone then they're ignorant to the facts, they're not a moron. This is why you're wrong in calling any of us morons, it's another word for stupid. Ignorant is the word you were looking for, it means lacking knowledge which is all any of us were guilty of. All I said was that Bruce had a big impact, but I hyperbolized, clearly. You constantly hear that sortve **** being thrown around, I guess I fell victim too it. You know what they say, repeat a lie often enough...

Anyway, I can tell this sort of thing pisses you off. Clearly you're passionate about it. I can respect that. I am too.

Comment

• Originally posted by VicariousVice View Post
              If you know more than someone then they're ignorant to the facts, they're not a moron. This is why you're wrong in calling any of us morons, it's another word for stupid. Ignorant is the word you were looking for, it means lacking knowledge which is all any of us were guilty of. All I said was that Bruce had a big impact, but I hyperbolized, clearly. You constantly hear that sortve **** being thrown around, I guess I fell victim too it. You know what they say, repeat a lie often enough...

Anyway, I can tell this sort of thing pisses you off. Clearly you're passionate about it. I can respect that. I am too.
              nah that dude is some martial arts dork. probably suck off his escrima master between sessions.

ppl need to understand difference between a practictioner and fighter. if you study martial arts but don't fight YOU'RE NOT A FIGHTER.

i have boxing equipment, hit the bags, studied boxing. boxed with my friends. was i boxer? no i was a stupid kid working out.

Comment

Working...
              X