pics of andre 3000 as jimi hendrix in upcoming biopic movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    @ 0:25 + sickest song ever

I think the opening song of antonio banderas in a movie where he's the mariachi looking for bucho who turned out to be his own brother, was a lot better.

ay ay yay yay
    ay ay amor
    ay mi morena
    de mi corazon...

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
      Sarcasm, perhaps.
      Nanguurat llang siguro tong chicanong to hehehehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kraftwerk View Post
        lets hope the movie end up good
        Green K for the pics bro!

Comment

Great. This is pretty exciting. I am a big fan of the all the great rock & roll guitarists. Jimi Hendrix is great and he used to be P4P #1 for me, but I learned to appreciate other guitarists and other musical genres. I will list my current top 5 guitarists in any genre

01. Allan Holdsworth
          02. Andres Segovia
          03. Jimmy Page
          04. Yngwie Malmsteen
          05. Eric Johnson

It's ridiculous, though, because there are so many great guitarists who have influenced me in rock & roll, blues, jazz, classical, etc. I would love to list all of them, but there are too many. I love the guitar. Let's all watch this great guitarist now. The movie will be great, but nothing beats the real deal.

[IMG][/IMG]
          Last edited by Null; 12-23-2012, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
            Great. This is pretty exciting. I am a big fan of the all the great rock & roll guitarists. Jimi Hendrix is great and he used to be P4P #1 for me, but I learned to appreciate other guitarists and other musical genres. I will list my current top 5 guitarists in any genre

01. Allan Holdsworth
            02. Andres Segovia
            03. Jimmy Page
            04. Yngwie Malmsteen
            05. Eric Johnson

It's ridiculous, though, because there are so many great guitarists who have influenced me in rock & roll, blues, jazz, classical, etc. I would love to list all of them, but there are too many. I love the guitar. Let's all watch this great guitarist now. The movie will be great, but nothing beats the real deal.

[IMG][/IMG]
            No Joe Jonas?

Comment

Why is it that whenever Hendrix is ever mentioned you get a number of people drawing up lists of "better" guitarists and claiming he's overrated?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                I wonder why maniac compared him to hendrix. I mean I got nothing against him but they are of different categories.

maniac does not like black people. i thought that much was pretty well established ...

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                  Why is it that whenever Hendrix is ever mentioned you get a number of people drawing up lists of "better" guitarists and claiming he's overrated?

well, many of the people who claim him as the greatest guitarist of all time have never picked up the instrument. that's a product of his being overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Jimi Hendrix is so overrated.....

Gerardo Ortiz > Jimi Hendrix

En Preparacion > every song Hendrix ever made
                    Obviously has nothing to do with race.

Comment

Andre 3000 looks like that all the time. Are you certain those pics are from an upcoming movie?

Jk

Comment

Working...
                      X