No announcement yet.

Poll :Who wins Garcia/Khan Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whoelibits View Post
    Not quite. Khan was winning, but "beating up"? Nah. Garcia had timed Khan a few times by the fourth round.

However, Khan did look superb in the first five rounds against Maidana. If he behaves himself and sticks to his in-and-outs and uses his hand speed to the max, he can sort himself out.

I guess Khan would win the rematch. But anyway, we'll learn about his temperament and his humility and his will to learn (with Hunter) in the first couple of rounds against Molina.
    Countered.

Countered, not "timed"

I don't know where "timed" keeps coming from

Comment

Khan fought a good fight against Molina. I suppose Molina was pretty limited, but he was tough and spirited, so Khan did well to stick to the gameplan.

That being said he still got caught fairly flush a few times when he ended his combinations. Molina lacked the kind of power which would have shook Khan up, but guys like Garcia, Matthysse, Rios and Alvarado will shake him to his boots if they catch him right.

I think with Hunter, Khan can iron out the flaws, but I reckon they need more time. There ain't no rush with Khan, he is still only 26. Should get him in with another contender round March time, then head for the Garcia rematch closer to the Summer.

I wouldn't say Garcia is definitely gonna come through against Judah. Sure Judah took a beating against Khan, but he beat an undefeated fighter and got himself back in the frame. Even worked his way back up when he lost to Clottey, people thought he was finished then.

Comment

Working...
      X