Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Impressive: Vitali Beating Adamek, Floyd Beating Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure why the ts would make a tread like this. The situations aren't really comparable. Outside of the fact that both were fighting legitamitely ranked oponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      Floyd beating man 14 pounds bigger and 10 pounds younger..whats impressive bout Vitali beating up a man 4 inches shorter and 30 pounds lighter
      who cares about weight, heavyweights often beat fighters 20+ pounds heavier than them

haye-valuev
      100lb difference

Comment

Shouldn't Floyd's inactivity (near 2 years) play a factor. That's what impressed me the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          Floyd beating man 14 pounds bigger and 10 pounds younger..whats impressive bout Vitali beating up a man 4 inches shorter and 30 pounds lighter
          10 pounds younger, eh? lol

Comment

there was nothing impressive about vitali's win

It was a skilled super heavyweight vs a not as skilled cruiserweight

Adamek never had a chance

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
              who cares about weight, heavyweights often beat fighters 20+ pounds heavier than them

haye-valuev
              100lb difference
              This argument is ******ed as hell........ I hate seeing this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                stop it...but the ademek win was more impressive either way.

are you ******ed? Look up Adamek's record through multiple weight divisions. There are far less impressive fighters on the HOF right now.

Comment

As much as it pains me to write, Mayweather's win was far far superior to Vitali

Comment

Originally posted by Hamza305 View Post
                    As much as it pains me to write, Mayweather's win was far far superior to Vitali
                    How?

You do know Ortiz is a hypejob with 1 win at WW and Adamek is a legit HOFer right?

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                      Of all time? You realize PHYSICALLY he is on par with the absolute best heavyweights of al ltime, right? The guys who barely weigehd over 200lbs. Get real.
                      No he is not. He has a 53% KO ratio at Cruiser and Heavyweight, and the majority of those are flurry stoppages against bums.

Marciano and Joe Louis may have weighed less but they actually sparked guys out with one punch. Adamek doesnt have power. As for speed, he is probably the slowest boxer to make the move up to heavyweight.

Physically he is just very unimpressive.

Comment

Working...
                      X