Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sept. 17 is around the corner. Wheres the hype?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept. 17 is around the corner. Wheres the hype?

The May/Ortiz fight is around the corner and I don't even care for it. Definitely won't buy the PPV, I'll download it for free the next day. With Goldenboy saying this will be the biggest promotional fight, they sure haven't done ****. The fight will be lucky to do 1-1.2m buys

if you dont care for it dont buy it. i know i am. im pumped to see floyd back to work again. awesome undercard going to be great. going to invite a couple friends over and eat some pizza, drink, going to be a good night of fun. im pumped

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
      The May/Ortiz fight is around the corner and I don't even care for it. Definitely won't buy the PPV, I'll download it for free the next day. With Goldenboy saying this will be the biggest promotional fight, they sure haven't done ****. The fight will be lucky to do 1-1.2m buys
      Wait till you see 24/7

Comment

Patience....Wait till 24/7 comes.

And, yes I am buying this event.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Patience....Wait till 24/7 comes.

And, yes I am buying this event.
          let me come watch it with you ill bring some b1tches have a party......

Comment

Originally posted by U F C View Post
            if you dont care for it dont buy it. i know i am. im pumped to see floyd back to work again. awesome undercard going to be great. going to invite a couple friends over and eat some pizza, drink, going to be a good night of fun. im pumped
            So where is my invite man? Some friend, SMH

Comment

This is a garbage fight.. Ortiz had his heart and soul torn outta him by the C rated Marcos Maidana.. 1 ok win over the hypejob Berto and now Ortiz is suppose to be a threat to MayNever...

The world wants Floyd to grow a pair of balls and fight Pacman, not see another lop sided easy win against a former Light Welter Weight..

Aint really any hype going on about this fight cause people with common sense are scratching their heads thinking "Ortiz, WHY?"

Comment

Like some have said, wait till the 24/7 gets going. Then the debates start popping up and the fuzz will start rolling going into the fight.

Ortiz by KO in 6.

Comment

the hype lies in the event as a whole from Floyd's return to the the whole card. it's gonna be a great night for bahkseeng

Comment

Lol @ You not ordering it. Please son, you'll pay your $55 and be on the edge of your seat just like the other wimps in your "sex icon" worshiping cult. You'll be like those gay Filipinos in that one video just praying to "gud" that the little bum Ortiz walks out on top.

Comment

Working...
                    X