Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=platinummatt]
    Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
    scary **** QUOTE] You SWORE:O
    i have been known to swear on occassion. lol!

Comment

I say its gonna be another medium difficulty conflict in Middle East.
      Nothing new, really.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG
        All the conflict in the Middle East, the tension in the Far East, Nostadomus's prediction of the World Trade Center bombing (it was abstract; but could be construed that he meant New York and hence, the WTC), and the Papal prophecies concerning the next pope being the Anti-Christ by the name of "Peter the Roman".

Is this it; are we really that close, or is it all just business as usual on Planet Earth?
        it is approaching fast upon us...just read the bible..its tells you exactly what is going to happen to the world...

Comment

I heard that the 85% of the world is going to be wiped out by nukes in September of 2007.

Comment

Armageddon?......nah!

Or at least it depends on wat u think Armegeddon will entail.
            I say watever **** happens in the near future, the good guys will prevail.

Nostrodamus was just a tripped out hippy dude.
            The next pope being the anti-christ...is that the current pope, or the next one? I doubt the pope has that much political influence these days.
            And wen hasnt there been conflict in the middle east?

My bets on a humungus asteroid is gona pop us like a birthday balloon some day, before then there will be a few big nasty wars (bio chemical, nuclear ****) and our usual diet of famine, disease (weakening of our immune systems) and a sprinkle of global warming (if u believe in that) will slowly eat away at us where our only escape is to the numbness of cyberspace e.t.c.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
              Armageddon?......nah!

Or at least it depends on wat u think Armegeddon will entail.
              I say watever **** happens in the near future, the good guys will prevail.

Nostrodamus was just a tripped out hippy dude.
              The next pope being the anti-christ...is that the current pope, or the next one? I doubt the pope has that much political influence these days.
              And wen hasnt there been conflict in the middle east?

My bets on a humungus asteroid is gona pop us like a birthday balloon some day, before then there will be a few big nasty wars (bio chemical, nuclear ****) and our usual diet of famine, disease (weakening of our immune systems) and a sprinkle of global warming (if u believe in that) will slowly eat away at us where our only escape is to the numbness of cyberspace e.t.c.
              According to the Papal Prophecies, it will be the one after Benedict. Google it....weird stuff. Personally, I don't know if there's any truth to it; but it will be interesting to see who the next Pope is....

Comment

I'm not sure I'd call it Armageddon, but I do think a nuclear holocaust could be closer than many think. You look at the proliferation of advanced missle technology and the number of radical regimes that are amassing and attempting to amass the raw materials needed to make them nuclear powers. It really is pretty scary. How long do you really think it will be before a terrorist group gets ahold of one of these weapons. we all see what is happening with hesbola in lebanon and we know that they are backed by iran who is flagrantly moving towards creating its own nuclear arsenal. Pakistan is already a Nuclear nation. Where do you think al qaeda fled to when Afganistan was invaded? North Korea has made its intentions clear. Do you really think that any amount of diplomacy will keep Kim Jong Il from moving forward with his plans? It may be 50 years off, or 10 years off or 5 years off but i wouldn't be surprised if the **** didn't hit the fan in our lifetimes and I would be shocked if it didn't hit the fan in our kids lifetime (70-80 years).

Comment

I hope you all have stocked up on guns and ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Sonny !!
                    I'm not sure I'd call it Armageddon, but I do think a nuclear holocaust could be closer than many think. You look at the proliferation of advanced missle technology and the number of radical regimes that are amassing and attempting to amass the raw materials needed to make them nuclear powers. It really is pretty scary. How long do you really think it will be before a terrorist group gets ahold of one of these weapons. we all see what is happening with hesbola in lebanon and we know that they are backed by iran who is flagrantly moving towards creating its own nuclear arsenal. Pakistan is already a Nuclear nation. Where do you think al qaeda fled to when Afganistan was invaded? North Korea has made its intentions clear. Do you really think that any amount of diplomacy will keep Kim Jong Il from moving forward with his plans? It may be 50 years off, or 10 years off or 5 years off but i wouldn't be surprised if the **** didn't hit the fan in our lifetimes and I would be shocked if it didn't hit the fan in our kids lifetime (70-80 years).
                    Great post, Sonny. Scary; but true...we are that close and something needs to be done. What can be done is up for grabs. And, even if the "worst" happens, if we survive...which I think we (I mean the bulk of people on earth...or at least the smart ones) will, such an incident as this could be could serve as a reminder for future generations and perhaps, just perhaps, we, as a whole, will finally learn something.

Comment

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
                      my thoughts regarding Nostraduamus' predictions is that interpretations of his prophecies are so much easier to make in hind-sight.once something has happened, it is so much easier to say well...that must be what he must have meant.

however, there is whole line of thinking that my simply predicting something you can make something happen. we can make predictions come true just by our knowledge of the prediction and our actions. there have been studies that if tyou predict something benign like you are going to trip or drop something that the person is more likely to do it simply because they know the prediction. their behavior to avoid it can cause it.

any way...a litle off topic there, but no i don't think we dealing with end of the world stuff. there are a lot of scary **** out there. new invisible foes everyday with chemical warfare and the like.

rather than freak out, be paranoid, and feel helpless in that i have no control over world events or crazy nuts with the power to destroy nations, i just have faith and hope.

Love the post overall; but the bold section is especially true. Great thought there Fiesty.

Comment

Working...
                      X