16.67%
    Margarito Stoppage
    44.44%
    Bradley Decision
    27.78%
    Bradley Stoppage
    11.11%

Depends.

Tim gets ******ed at times and fights the wrong fight, fire man doe.

Eh I would say Tim if he fights smart which he is capable of.

Comment

Bradley by hard fought decision.

Comment

I have never thought about this match up before, what an excellent fight!

I think Margarito (pre-wrap bust) would outwork Tim, but I struggle to see him stopping Bradley who is the only man I know who can still fight back whilst unconscious.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          Both at there best, who takes it?
          Prime for prime, it would be an excellent fight. I'll go with Bradley by close, maybe split, decision. Man what a fight it would be though. Bradley would be wobbled a couple of times and probably marked up. Margarito gets swollen up, too in a part-war/part-boxing match contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Depends.

I think that is a flaw within Tim that comes with the package. He is a little too open and a little too outreached in this one I feel. But you are right he has the skills and tools to get the job done if he fought the right way.

Comment

Marg at prime with handwraps slaps the **** outta Tim.

Comment

Bradley by clear UD. Don't be fooled by the Cotto fight, Bradley has much better legs than Cotto and is just a better all-round athlete, he wouldn't have much trouble staying away from Margs and even if he did mix it up now and then, he can handle himself in the pocket, although Margs would no doubt get the better of that.

Comment

marg would rape bradley and im a fan of tim! bradley have too have pride and will get suckered into an all out war. you dont win a war with margarito unless you're the pacman. and even pac had a very hard time keeping marg off of it. tim doesnt have the speed to keep marg away. tim will try to bang it out like HE ALWAYS DOES in every fight when the going gets tough. i like tim but there is no way prime for prime, he can beat margarito. some of the comments on here saying tim wins is just pure comedy.
                  Last edited by WesternChamp; 10-07-2016, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Depends.

but he almost never does though.. he'll do very good but some way some how he always end up in a crazy brawl. like i said tim have too much pride to just box and move for all 12 rounds. this is the problem with bradley, although its exciting to watch but its one of his biggest down fall. he always bang it out.

Comment

Working...
                    X