No announcement yet.

Are you close to your dad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you close to your dad?

Like Danny-Angel Garcia close or you disrespect your father like Floyd Jr.

Met my biological father when i was 16.What a waste of space he is.If i could turn back the clock,i would.

Everything about him is so wrong.It makes me happy when his friends say i'm nothing like "him".

Comment

Pretty much and three-quarters, yah trick yah!

Comment

I never met my real dad, and he got killed over drugs. So no. But my stepdad who's the person who raised me is a great person despite having some issues.

Comment

Nah. Have barely seen him in over a decade. No ill will towards him, just don't need to hear someone bad mouth my mom everytime we meet.

Comment

Nope. He worked and made money, and that's about it.

Comment

no, we have the type of personalities that irritate each other, we can't spend time together without arguing about everything

Comment

Exceptionally close. I would guess there has only been a handful of days since I was born where I didn't talk to him at least once a day. I actually moved in with him for a couple of years during my 20's, and I have to say, he's a great guy. I learned a lot about what it is to be a man from him. He's not perfect, but I'm proud to call him my father.

Comment

Yea, but not as much as I am with my mother. We see each other 3-4 times a month. He lives with his wife, about 15 minutes from where I live.

I have nothing bad to say about him, he's been there for me. Very supportive.

Comment

Not at the moment. I'm sitting upstairs.

Comment

Working...
                    X