Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia losing the last 3 rounds of the fight ; was he tired or ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia losing the last 3 rounds of the fight ; was he tired or ???

when you lose the last 3 rounds of a fight it tells me something about the fighter. Those are the most important rounds of a fight. What caused this IYO? What adjustments did Zab make or was it the case where Danny looked like he was gassed? It also looked like Garcia was having trouble fighting backing up which could be a problem. What's your thoughts on this?

Danny got reckless, and didn't mind his P's and Q's. Then Zab landed a left hand that had Danny hesitant for 3 more rounds.

Swift got a chin, and Zab redeemed himself. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

i think he got gassed, his chin kept him in the fight, n props to Judah he didnt looked too bad last night

Comment

I think he was a little tired, he puts a lot of force into practically all his shots. Also Zab had a good left and a real good right hook that made Danny look hesitant.

Comment

It looked like a combination of fatigue and getting hurt.

Comment

he got hit with some good shots that slowed him down

Comment

I think it's more what Zab did do than what Danny didn't do. Zab stepped up the pressure, actually starting pulling the trigger on his punches and increased his activity.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                It looked like a combination of fatigue and getting hurt.
                and the winner is ^^^

you saw the fight, use your common sense bro. no need to make a motherf!ckng thread about it $$$

Comment

Working...
                X