• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by damit305 View Post
    You guys don't know Macho... smh
    I bet you didn't know he found a long lost brother
    Skip to 4:50 :
    (Only spanish, sorry)

WOW wtf that guys head is monstrous its like a bobble head, how much does that thing weigh 40 pounds?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      .....if you're owning someone you're automatically an alt

I hate censorship..... sucks this guy got banned. He was making alot of good points
      he was being a prick and those points he made were kindergarten....just because a group a ppl is so ignorant and nasty that they piss and crap on the living room floor instead of using the toilet doesn't mean that a person with well manners would come visit them and do the same...smh...

you in bed with your lady and maybe yall enjoy dirty talking while pillow fighting...you call her a b1tch or slut, ppl are in to ish like that lol...doesn't mean that some random dude who was in the hotel room next door has the right to see your lady the next day and refer to her as a b1tch or slut...smh

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        he was being a prick and those points he made were kindergarten....just because a group a ppl is so ignorant and nasty that they piss and crap on the living room floor instead of using the toilet doesn't mean that a person with well manners would come visit them and do the same...smh...

you in bed with your lady and maybe yall enjoy dirty talking while pillow fighting...you call her a b1tch or slut, ppl are in to ish like that lol...doesn't mean that some random dude who was in the hotel room next door has the right to see your lady the next day and refer to her as a b1tch or slut...smh
        what if Millions of people call get a slut?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Holder View Post

Comment

• I miss Camacho

Comment

• RIP Camacho.

Comment

• Camacho was like James Toney. Talked smack all the time and could be quite ignorant just like Toney.

R.I.P Camacho

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I personally am not offended but you make a good point. The bias against Mayweather is ridiculous. The Hispanic butt-suckers are hypocrites.
                  Reporting. There was no need for this.

Comment

• A lot of hypocrisy took place in this thread

Comment

• What a G. RIP.

Comment

Working...
                      X