Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: Margarito's eye is strongest eye I've ever seen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
    Of course it's strong. The replacement eye is made of adamantium. But don't tell Cotto his eye socket is loaded.
    So when Cotto hits Margaritos eye, Cotto could break his hand on Margaritos terminator Eye?

Comment

You gotta love Bob. He is a master troll.

Comment

Arum is a slimy, deceptive, vile animal.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
          Whats next........."Check Hooks is the most knowledgeable online poster Ive ever seen in my life"?

I'm hoping it's at least strong enough to hold up in a fight.

Bear in mind, Cotto is not Pacquiao. He doesn't have that handspeed with that accuracy (and so doesn't possess the kind of power that comes from those), doesn't have that movement, doesn't create those angles or throw the kind of punches that Pac hit Tony with (like the peculiar uppercut that appeared to start the orbital damage).

If the eye can stand up to some hooks and jabs, it shouldn't be an issue.

Tony will be looking to parry and deflect left hands, too.

Comment

It is such a strong eye it can spot an opportunity to cheat 25 miles away.

I bet the first thing Cotto does after the bell rings is punch him straight in the eye.

Comment

Give it up BOB hahaha

Comment

Margarito is completely insane. Because no sane man would expose himself to severe head trauma after an eye surgery like this.

Comment

It's pretty hard to look at isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    Some years back a detached retina was a serious injury. Nowadays it is not serious and the success rate of re-attachment is almost 100%. Recovery time is around a month or two. Only 25 years ago it took a couple of years. I think Ray Leonard had to retire because of this.
                    Of course, Dr Edgarg is an expert with eye injury assessments as that post and my sig suggests.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

how does one gauge an eye of being strong?? what a scumbag arum is

Comment

Working...
                      X