Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Grzegorz Proksa dominates and stops Sebastian Sylvester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im verry impressed by Proksa! Too bad the cut happened, i would have wanted to see how Proksa would look in the later rounds, if he would have tired or something like that. But im verry impressed! Without the cut it propably wouldnt last much longer either, i think maybe 5-6 rounds.
    Bad matchmaking from Sauerland, they thought he was another guy just looking good on paper with a padded record and seriously i thought the same. Another reminder to never judge a fighter if you have never seen him fight.
    Now Proksa should defend the european title 2-3 times and then go for the real belts.
    Last edited by Tobi.G; 10-02-2011, 03:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
      Im verry impressed by Proksa! Too bad the cut happened, i would have wanted to see how Proksa would look in the later rounds, if he would have tired or something like that. But im verry impressed! Without the cut it propably wouldnt last much longer either, i think maybe 5-6 rounds.
      Bad matchmaking from Sauerland, they thought he was another guy just looking good on paper with a padded record and seriously i thought the same. Another reminder to never judge a fighter if you have never seen him fight.
      Now Proksa should defend the european title 2-3 times and then go for the real belts.
      Proksa should go for Sturm now.

Even though this fight only went 3 rounds, Proksa dominated every minute and looking like a superstar in the making while doing so. Nice moves, flashy style and a cocky attitude. He could be on his way to something big.

Comment

Working...
      X