Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Khan rise up and prove everyone wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you get labeled a "HATER" for not kissing the ass of someone that hasn't done **** in boxing??? lol Khan hasn't done anything for people to consider him the "BEST FIGHTER AT 140"

I think he will get past Maidana, he will likely "RUN" to the Cards and get the UD but how good is Maidana and WTF has he done, funny how people bash Alexander for struggling with Kotelnik but Kotelnik BEAT Maidana lol That "Triangle Effect" crap don't mean anything though

if Khan want that Respect then he will have to EARN IT IN THE RING, he won't get it by talking trash in interviews and on twitter, all that trash talking actually make you lose fans especially when you have accomplished anything yet besides beating a few SOFT PUNCHERS and OLD Washed Up fighters

Clean out the 140 division FIRST...then talk trash and clearing out the division is not JUST BEATING MAIDANA either

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
      Will be a good fight imo, gos either 2 ways, khan outboxes marcus all fight gets a UD, or maidana lands his big right reguler n KOs khan
      I think you're right in your assessment of the fight.

Comment

anybody whos as fast as Khan has to be given respect as a fighter. he's gonna bust up maidana, but he better learn how to tie up inside. He's the best 140lbs. Kid is blazing fast...let him get flowing in a fight, maidana's slow ass aint touchin em at all.

Comment

Prove everyone wrong ?, I thought Khan is the favourite in this fight ? and a heavy one at that, he's hardly the underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
            you get labeled a "HATER" for not kissing the ass of someone that hasn't done **** in boxing??? lol Khan hasn't done anything for people to consider him the "BEST FIGHTER AT 140"

I think he will get past Maidana, he will likely "RUN" to the Cards and get the UD but how good is Maidana and WTF has he done
            , funny how people bash Alexander for struggling with Kotelnik but Kotelnik BEAT Maidana lol That "Triangle Effect" crap don't mean anything though

if Khan want that Respect then he will have to EARN IT IN THE RING, he won't get it by talking trash in interviews and on twitter, all that trash talking actually make you lose fans especially when you have accomplished anything yet besides beating a few SOFT PUNCHERS and OLD Washed Up fighters

Clean out the 140 division FIRST...then talk trash and clearing out the division is not JUST BEATING MAIDANA either

LOL. your already trying to discredit him. Fools only stand and trade with KO artist like Maidana. As for his trash talking, who really gives a shi*. As long as he puts on a quality boxing display "IN THE RING" everything else is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              I seriously just want him to beat maidana and bradley, they guy got ripped to shreds and still does because of his race and dodgy chin. I don't know why but I always support the underdog, I have no doubt he is the best boxer at 140, but everyone still talks him wrong

WAR KHAN

KO MAIDANA AND SHUT THE HATERS UP
              Nope....The comp is too strong at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
                LOL. your already trying to discredit him. Fools only stand and trade with KO artist like Maidana. As for his trash talking, who really gives a shi*. As long as he puts on a quality boxing display "IN THE RING" everything else is irrelevant.

nobody is trying to discredit Khan, I personally think all of those fighters at 140 are OVERRATED besides MAYBE Bradley...Kotelnik beat Maidana and Khan UD Kotelnik so based on that this fight shouldn't even be close right...well at least that is how many of you guys on this Forum assess fights hahaha now Alexander is NOTHING because he struggled with Kotelnik but some how Maidana is good a a good opponent but yet he LOST to Kotelnik who Khan beat

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

I think he will get past Maidana, he will likely "RUN" to the Cards and get the UD but how good is Maidana and WTF has he done, funny how people bash Alexander for struggling with Kotelnik but Kotelnik BEAT Maidana
                  ...and Khan beat Kotelnik with ease.

You a Devon lover and your boy is gonna get his ass handed to him sometime in 2011, or else he'll duck Khan like he's saying.

You DO know people are talking about this cos Khan got KO'd anmd wobbled a lot at 135 and Maidana is a 90% KO fighter?

We'll see if any of these bambinos take Maidana on after Khan.
                  Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 10-29-2010, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                    ...and Khan beat Kotelnik with ease.

You a Devon lover and your boy is gonna get his ass handed to him sometime in 2011, or else he'll duck Khan like he's saying.

You DO know people are talking about this cos Khan got KO'd anmd wobbled a lot at 135 and Maidana is a 90% KO fighter?

We'll see if any of these bambinos take Maidana on after Khan.
                    and Kotelnik beat Maidana...so what is your point?

and your WRONG! you can't read english, or your translator is not translating correctly lol I am not a fukin Devon Alexander or much of a fan of any of those OVERRATED fighters at 140 who haven't don't ****...nobody ever answer when I post the question "WTF HAVE ANY OF THEM DONE" what has Alexander, Ortiz, Khan and Maidana done to earn all this "HYPE" they get??? Not a big fan of Bradley either but he is the best fighter in that division by Default

Comment

Now that he's fighting maidana the haters are all saying he'll win easily, so that if he does they dont have to give credit.

considering a couple months ago there were 100's of people saying maidana would **** khan up, now i cant find anyone to bet on maidana lol

Comment

Working...
                      X