Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG MISTAKE GUILERMO RIGONDEAUX!!!! BIG MISTAKE SON!l!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
    dam i thought he was on his early 20s. rigos already training with a the best coach, what he needs is a good promoter. its not roaches fault hes not it big fights. rogers not gonna do any better with filthy rich promotions.
    Even if he has big fights... Roach has no time for him. No way he trains Khan, Manny, Jose and Rigo at the same time. You think he's going to pick Rigo over his cash cow and best prospect?

Comment

So has this been confirmed? Can anyone provide me with a link?

I thought it was just a rumor

Comment

Suck my dick *****, you don't know nothing about boxing. An olympic Gold medalist knows better what's good for his career than a loser who has an opinion behind his computer and never fought or trained with pros in his life.
        ****s like you are the reason why NSB stinks so bad.

Comment

Kewl.. I wanna see this dude step his game up, as in fighting better guys.

Comment

I don't care who his trainer is, this kid is a helluva boxer already. Rgondeaux will be a world champ soon.

Comment

You can't compare Roger and Floyd Sr. Two completely different trainers.

Floyd Sr - teaches attack.

Roger - teaches defence. (something which would work well for guilermo seeing as he is a counter puncher).

Simple as.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post

Roger - teaches defence. (something which would work well for guilermo seeing as he is a counter puncher).

Simple as.
                you got it backwards.

Comment

I don't see how you can call Roger a bad trainer. He specializes in a different field of boxing than Freddie.

Freddie: Offensive; high tempo, power based.

Roger: Defensive; broken rythm, timing based.

Rigo obviously wants to add something to his game that Freddie can't provide for him. Roger will get Rigo timing and a freak rythm that Freddie could never provide for him. I wouldn't be surprised if Rigo became a masterful artist on the inside. Get a 7 punch combo thrown at him and never get touched once.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post

Simple as.
                    I think thats right, i think Rigo is a type of boxer that fits verry well to Roger. Roach is a great trainer but for Rigo one of the Mayweathers, dont matter who, would fit better. Rigo is no offensive go forawrd fighter. And the video looks like they do padwork the first time together, but you can see that Rigo gets better verry fast in the vid. One weeek with Roger and he might look like Floyd on the mitts!
                    Last edited by Tobi.G; 04-07-2010, 02:51 PM.

Comment

He could of found a new coach who was a good strategist.

Roger seems like a one trick pony like Floyd sr, great pad work and an ability to improve you technically but not such a great strategist/cornerman.

Comment

Working...
                      X