No announcement yet.

i thought khan was lined up to fight madiana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
    John, It may well turn out worse than that .Time will show if the proposed Marquez fight was never on the cards but designed to provide cover and credibility in order to tie up Maidana and free up Khan with the title. I strongly suspect Marquez will pull out,the press will go crazy and say he was scared of the mighty Khan. Khan will then once again pick a taylor made opponent and his gullible fans will say it is not his fault that Marquez backed out and the Khon will run a bit more. Sooner or later even his most ardent fans will see the light and the penny will drop.
    John you have made perfect sence there. Top post, green k.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
      he didn't duck Maidana. they will fight in the near future. calm down.
      What if Maidana loses in the next 3 fights does he fight him then? What if Khan loses? No fight then . Golden Boy are going to set up Maidana with good boxers with good chins in short the type of fighters who can beat Maidana. The intention is clearly never to have Khan fight Maidana. don't buy into the spin ,see things as they are.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
        what happened???is he vacating his belt???
        nah he aint...after he fights JMM i think hes gonna fight Maidana then

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          Mandatory means it is your next defence, he is not fighting him next is he?
          buddy if they made a deal, and Khan is not vacating that means it is fine with Maidana.

If Maidana is fine with it then why are you haters crying? Nobody forced Maidana to agree to the Amir Khan fight in the future and not now. CALM DOWN.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
            what happened???is he vacating his belt???
            Larry where have you been?! Amir is fighting JMM next. Amir accepted the terms and is ready to sign the contract. GBP is just waiting for JMM's approval to officially announce this mega-fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYBOY View Post
              buddy if they made a deal, and Khan is not vacating that means it is fine with Maidana.

If Maidana is fine with it then why are you haters crying? Nobody forced Maidana to agree to the Amir Khan fight in the future and not now. CALM DOWN.
              Who's not calm? I'm sittting here listening to Journey laughing at all the casual's who have fallen for the Khan, Warren, GBP hype train.

Comment

Working...
              X